watch now

Author Topic: Birthday Party Themes  (Read 166864 times)

x_LIONESS_x

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #360 on: July 24, 2012, 02:43:41 pm »
for my son's 7th birthday he had a Hotwheels themed party.

I would just like to share some pics of the party

http://shuttercountphotography.com/2012/03/thaerons-fun-filled-5th-birthday-party.html

Venue: Shakey's Kapitolyo
Food: 10 Monster Meal Deals
Balloon Set up: R&A party needs c/o Ms. Rhozel
Invitation and tarpaulin: DIY'ed by hubby
Entertainer/host: Glenn Angeles YOYO Master
Souvenirs: mini stools c/o Handicrafts atbp.
Photo: Shuttercount
cake: DIY'ed by me and my mom
Lootbags, content and prizes: Divi, Toys r us, toy kingdom, landmark and SM supermarket
Bday boy's outfit: greenhills

feel free to ask any questions, I'm ready to help
good luck on you preparations

here are some pictures taken on his bday

http://shuttercountphotography.com/2012/03/thaerons-fun-filled-5th-birthday-party.html


@sashae may familiar face sa mga photos mo sis. I think classmate ko nung hs hehe. wala lang.
anyway mind if I ask how much inabot ng party mo? thanks!


chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #361 on: July 24, 2012, 02:52:38 pm »
i'm also preparing for my son's 1st birthday on February 2013 - nautical theme.  :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #362 on: July 25, 2012, 01:35:41 am »
hi cldy! Hahaha nice to see you here and that there are other mommies planning early on =D Do you have a party supplier already?

marose, oh! is she a party planner? Yes, I am addicted to Hostess with the Mostess, I actually got a lot of my inspiration photos there  :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:22:59 am by khriseeee »

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #363 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
^ Bambi is more of a party stylist.  She has a Facebook page called Alice's Wonderland.  I learned about her work from another mom here in GT. :)

@cldy, for the space theme, how about "moon rocks" which are actually chocolate rocks (saw these at Aji Ichiban before) packaged in a paper rocket ship?

chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #364 on: July 25, 2012, 09:47:33 am »
i'm also preparing for my son's 1st birthday on February 2013 - nautical theme.  :)

sis, can you share ideas sa nautical theme? wala pa akong souvenirs both for kids and adults. whew!

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #365 on: July 25, 2012, 12:28:49 pm »
During the 1st birthday of my eldest daughter I had Dora theme.

I had Cars theme for son.   I bought the Racer costume from Partyboosters then I just bought Ferrari shirts for my me, my daughter and for hubby.  Tapos for the guests, I requested for them to wear any black or red shirt. 

Now, I'm still undecided on what theme to choose.  Most of the themes I am seeing are Mickey Mouse, Circus and Candyland Theme.  But personally, I wanted a Cosplay theme sana because I really want to see all the kids in costume.  I'll probably be using this theme on my daughter's 7th birthday next year. 

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:47 pm »
thanks marose! I looked her up on FB and the decor is the kind of aesthetic I'm looking for! Will shoot her an email - sana she's not too pricey  :D

I also checked out with Luxe Parties as I love their styling. Still waiting for their quotation, I'm also thinking of having a pre-party photoshoot for my baby styled and shot by them too  :D

rmi

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #367 on: July 26, 2012, 09:23:36 pm »
We are planning to have an Adventure time theme party for my sons 5th birthday in school. Effort nito,..meron kaya nito sa divi? kahit sa mall i doubt it kung meron..

yan din ang plano ko for my son's birthday next year. ngayon pa lang naghahanap hanap na ako and so far... [textspeak!] pa akong nakikita. bka magDIY na lang..

chin66ay

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #368 on: July 27, 2012, 11:27:22 am »
im thinking of carnival theme for my inaanak... ask ko lang kung meron ba kayong alam na bilihan ng tents like that of a circus? yung one pole lang? or may marerent ba?

we'll have carnival games. mukhang masay!

MelanieArt

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #369 on: July 27, 2012, 09:34:05 pm »
Have you all tried PINTEREST for party theme ideas?
http://pinterest.com/tburke/party-themes/ you can find some great ideas here or if you have an idea in mind there is probably a pin board there already e.g.
farmyard party - http://pinterest.com/embme/farmyard-party/
race car party - http://pinterest.com/tvanlent/theme-it-race-car-party/
Princess party - http://pinterest.com/kellbelle3/princess-party/

I also like getting ideas from here. But would definitely recommend pinterest

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #370 on: July 29, 2012, 08:04:17 pm »
ang high-5 ba pwede din for boys?

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #371 on: July 31, 2012, 08:55:22 am »
pororo and friends ang theme of my nephews party last weekend

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #372 on: July 31, 2012, 10:40:45 am »
@chiqmom,  mukhang ok din naman high-5 na theme for boys although marami nang bago ngayon.  You might want to try Tayo.  Cute din yun. 

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #373 on: August 01, 2012, 01:00:33 am »
i'm thinking of the princess and the frog for my daughter's 3rd birthday. hoping na may makuha akong supplies from divi. we'll have a school party this year.

jayyemmpee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #374 on: August 01, 2012, 09:52:13 am »
We had an UP themed party for my daughter. Super enjoy kasi kahit DIY lang namin ni hubby [textspeak!] decor, nagustuhan ng guests :)
I'm now thinking for a theme for my baby's 2nd birthday  :-\

X-tine

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #375 on: August 09, 2012, 02:06:28 am »
When my little girl turned 1 last April, our theme was summer garden. :) so there were flowers, ladybugs,  etc. then very colorful! :) I really enjoyed preparing for the party :)

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #376 on: August 09, 2012, 03:08:38 am »
For my unico hijo's 7th, it's going to be a surprise party with Lego Ninjago as theme. That's his favorite! It's very difficult to find party merchandise related to Ninjago so it's going to be a challenge for me making the set-up close to a Ninjago theme. I just brought some Ninja/Karate/Oriental stuff and my main colors are red and black. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck!

His birthday theme over the years:
1st: Cars
2nd: Disney
3rd: Nick Jr.
4th: Magic & Wizardry
5th: Super Mario and Luigi
6th: No party but I gave out Toy Story loots for his class

mom.of.inchikoy

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #377 on: August 11, 2012, 08:34:51 am »
^ sis try mo etsy.com i saw one time before they have lego ninjago theme :)

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2012, 08:59:51 am »
^thanks, moi! i saw that site when i googled. I think I'm going to follow some ideas on the oriental stuff. adding japanese art and make shift dojo :)

for loots, i ordered red boxes sa orientaltrading.com. i'll try to transform them into lego pieces...if hindi ako maubusan ng time :) thanks for the tip!

mom.of.inchikoy

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #379 on: August 12, 2012, 06:26:40 pm »
^Goodluck sis! si ahia ko no bday this year... But he wanted a jake d pirate theme...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close