watch now

Author Topic: Swimwear - Thread 2  (Read 113845 times)

sourgecko

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2012, 10:26:35 pm »
^^ sis sa atc ang alam ko.

angelice_08

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2012, 04:08:20 pm »
medyo malayo pala.. hehe.. thanks sis :)

aiz08

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2012, 09:14:56 pm »
just search for nudo swimwear in FB

carmel

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:44 pm »
Original Roxy Rashguard in GH was on sale bought my aqua one for 500 only instead of 1,800!

aiz08

  • Guest

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2012, 01:48:55 pm »
Hello, sino na nakapunta sa showroom ng I Love Koi? Pano po pumunta dun? TIA! :)

redvelvetaddict

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2012, 02:06:20 pm »
hi. what's the best swimsuit for girls who are flat-chested pero may tiyan and san makakabili (sana yung affordable)? yuck di ba. nakakawalang gana tuloy maghanap. i'm guessing mga high waisted? pero dapat bandeau yung top? super wala kasi cleavage eh :-[ san kaya meron pero hindi uber mahal?? :'( tia sa mga sasagot! :)

anjelicabarte

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2012, 02:48:51 pm »
oo nga sis. soak talaga sana plan ko bilhin sa bazaar kaso wala na silang stocks. nakita ko booth ng nudo ang ganda din ng mga designs. first time ko makabili from nudo.  yung claudia ang nabili ko. :)

Sis, san ba nakikita yang nudo booth na yan? Thanks! :)

aidan0204

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2012, 02:53:42 pm »
Sis san ba may available na swimdress?? I gave birth kasi last year and malaki pa din tummy ko huhuhu  :(

sourgecko

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2012, 06:08:01 pm »
^^ sis supersale bazaar at world trade center last march 2-4.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2012, 10:31:51 am »
Original Roxy Rashguard in GH was on sale bought my aqua one for 500 only instead of 1,800!


selling is not allowed in this thread  ;)

Aira Jhane

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2012, 06:59:11 pm »
hi pano po mag post ng question here in female network? bago lang po kasi ako :) thanks

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2012, 12:23:17 pm »
i went to nothing but water last month to buy tom's and i rediscovered how nice their swimsuits are.  sayang lang kasi for someone like me who's top heavy, hirap pa rin maghanap ng bikini with just- right coverage.  usually kasi, kahit maganda bikini, mukhang vulgar pag ako na nagsuot...  :-[
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:29:53 pm by funky f »

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2012, 12:44:33 pm »
just wanna share this.  i find her collection very nice.  plus, customized sya:

https://www.facebook.com/yuminum

Trempot

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2012, 02:08:03 pm »
I wasnt very familiar about current local brands in swimwear, and I was pleasantly surprised that the swimsuit I bought from Ayala Cebu is actually a Cocomo swimsuit (Navy Seals). It fits perfectly and it's of very good quality. And now that I'm browsing their Multiply site, the owner is very helpful in assisting me with what I was planning to buy :)

I am also purchasing from Soak and Koi now, the transactions have so far gone very smoothly. I am just waiting for the shipment. So excited to receive them na! :)

carmel

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2012, 10:40:31 pm »
selling is not allowed in this thread  ;)

I was referring to a rash guard I bought not selling one. I was merely sharing how much I bought it for and where I bought it.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2012, 10:22:15 pm »
bought 2 swimwear awhile ago at SM dept store, both are monokinis, one from arena and one from wetsuit i guess. one way to balance out my other bikinis that are kind of on the flaunt side.

rianne_mallows

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2012, 10:42:19 pm »
finally, i can wear 2 piece swimsuits again ;D  i got my pre-pregnancy bodyvalreadyvand i'm loving it harharhar!


Trempot

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2012, 11:13:21 pm »
naaadik ako bumili ng swimsuits now ;D i just bought a Naked Sun swimsuit from Moana. i actually love the fabric. also just received my Soak and Koi packages today...super nice bikinis! :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2012, 08:10:36 am »
^ ako rin, medyo na adik ako sa pagbili ng swimsuit, i really can't decide what to wear in Boracay next week so i'm bringing all.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close