We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi. for my wedding, we want to have alcoholic drinks sa after party. yung tapos na talaga yung program. I have a band kasi. I want sana yung mga kabataan mag stay pa for konting drinks while may banda. yung chill lang ba. But I don't want it to look cheap naman. Kahit San Mig lang siguro.How can I pull this off?Kapag mobile bar diba open to the whole event? So panu yung after party? Possible ba na mag pa serve ako ng San Mig for the after party?