We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi dotsky! I'm not sure about cheque payments... it would be best to call the Accounting department. As for the parking, the guards will let you park inside the school grounds w/o the CSA sticker. Just let them know you're there to enroll your kid.
Thank Heavens I found this thread. I am more encouraged to enroll her in CSA. At first, ayaw ni hubby, nalalayuan kase so St Scho na lang daw, but after reading sis chicafabulosa's note, i guess we cannot enroll her at St. Scho (we're not yet married).My daughter will be 3 this August, I plan to enroll her next school year 2013-2014 on a big school and CSA is on my toplist. I have have been backreading and is it still true that I should have her interviewed as early as September? And if she passes, we need to enroll her right away? Also, with her age, anong level na sya pagpasok? Hinde pa din conversational ang communication skills ng baby ku but she can definitely identify colors, alphabeth and yes building a tower.More experiences shared is greatly appreciated
Thanks for the input sis chicafabulosa.. But the thing is, there are no ither children enrolled on our preferred schedule so I told them that we'll be back by August when she's fit for the school skills program. I guess I have to enroll her earlier than that to prepare for the interview come Sept.Btw, does CSA have an accredited school bus?
Meron ba ditong new students ang son/daughter? This June 6 ang orientation right? I'm not sure what time (lousy ko hindi ko inalam ) Thanks!
hi sis, as per the notice that i've got it's 8:30am at ambrose hall (theatre)
No worries... Yes ako rin yung isang class ni Miggy is mag isa lang sya. I think yung Music 5. ang maganda lang kasi kaya nag go pa rin ako kahit mag isa sya kasi tutok sa kanya right? pero yung isang class nya 6 naman sila.about the school service, yes meron sila na accredited. nakikita ko kasi dito sa amin may mga sinusundo ng school service na may nakalagay na csa. btw san ka ba located? and nursery rin just in case child mo right?am and pm pala class nila sa csa. so I think we will be choosing the pm class. I think that's 1-3:30 pm daw since 2 1/2 hrs daw pag nursery
where did you get the notice sis? sorry ang eng ko talaga...
Nakapost sya sis sa pader ng bawat department.. Worry nga kame last week kase walang tumatawag sa bahay.Then nagpunta nga kame last week, posted sya sa wall ng bawat department (entrance)8:30 AM ambrose hall (theatre)New student ang baby ko, nursery.