Author Topic: good achools in laguna  (Read 150974 times)

helencons

• frustrated preschool teacher(hoping to fulfill this dream someday)
  • GirlTalker
    • the busy toddler
Re: pls recommend a elemetary to highschool in san pedro laguna near pacita
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2011, 03:23:44 pm »
Casa Del Nino is a science high school, I think it started as a Montessori school.

I'll ask my officemates about CDSP.

i visited casa del nino in 2008 to check the school.  I saw the preschool classroom but sadly I was not impressed.  It was a big room alright with montessori equipment stacked on low shelves, but it was not visually appealing.  It was a little dark inside (in my opinion at least) as there was just a small window in the room, the flourescent light was not adequate to fully sustain the room.  I even talked to a preschool teacher then but, again, she failed to impress me as i tried to question her about the kids activities.

I do not claim to know how the other grade levels are taught there (i just looked at their casa level classroom setup), please understand that i came to know of the school because someone said it was good.Perhaps, I just really didn't click with the school.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 03:25:28 pm by helencons »

billy

• billy's got a gun but she's a good girl and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2011, 03:52:34 pm »
^I mentioned Casa because it was where my sister studied, although high school lang siya dun. She graduated early 90s. She and her colleagues came out fine. I don't know how the school is now.

Our experience with CSA Binan is more recent. My daughter studied there from grade 1 to 4th year and she just graduated last 2010. I say it's really one of the best schools in our place, and even in the whole 1st district of Laguna.

don't feed the troll!

gorgeous_mommie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • If you're not sure if someone wants to be in your
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2011, 12:37:24 am »
hubby's sold na sa la consolacion.. but im still wondering if there are other options available... heard of MONTESORRI CHILDREN'S WORKSHOP in woodside.. my daughter's former prep classmate(laguna board member's daughter) went there for grade school.. but it is not a "BIG"school.. and the tuition fee is infact more expensive than in san agustin.. haayyy.. st francis of assisi is one of my options since it is near our place and san agustin's.. kaso lang hubby doesnt like the idea na half day lang ang sched to think na grade 2 na.. and i was also informed na yon chinese curriculum (w/c i like sana) eh hindi pa pala inc ang binan branch...
"Don’t get mad when a girl cares too much. Worry when she starts not to care at all"

gorgeous_mommie

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 12:44:32 am »
sis billy- how's csa-binan in terms of discipline and values teaching?

anymore feedback re la consolacion? bahain daw sabi ng iba eh... pls feedback naman...ty
"Don’t get mad when a girl cares too much. Worry when she starts not to care at all"

billy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2011, 10:35:21 am »
it's a Catholic school. magalang ang mga bata, napansin ko ito kasi yung daughter ko may mga friends din from other schools pero ang rough nila compared sa mga Agustinians. saka well-rounded sila. yun nga lang, sagad ang whole day. kaya pag may extra curricular or clubs, ginagabi na umuwi.

don't feed the troll!

magichild07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 03:15:19 pm »
i also have an incoming grade 5 and 4th year sa csa, i can say na ok naman sa kanila so far values formation, extra and curricular activities nila is so far ok din....

gorgeous_mommie

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2011, 02:24:45 am »
pls help.. between LA CONSOLACION COLL. and CASA DEL NINO MONTESSORI SCIENCE SCH.. which is better?

mango

• GirlTalker
Re: good achools in laguna
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 03:49:24 pm »
any feeback sa holy redeemer in banlic cabuyao
glorious dawn in cabuyao

babaengmahiwaga

• Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, God's child and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2011, 10:41:24 pm »
any feedback on Amazing Grace School in san vicente san pedro laguna, the one near pldt office? For preschool sana.

Sis, my kids are in Treasured Gems, just outside of Adelina. Ok naman sya, reasonable ang price, maganda yung curriculum.
God loves me... and YOU!

No ifs, no buts! (-.-)

"If the grass is looking greener on the other side of the fence, maybe it's time to water your own lawn."

Living the dream, baby!

babaengmahiwaga

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2011, 10:44:20 pm »
May International School daw dito San Pedro. Has anyone heard about it? Magkano kaya?
God loves me... and YOU!

No ifs, no buts! (-.-)

"If the grass is looking greener on the other side of the fence, maybe it's time to water your own lawn."

Living the dream, baby!

billy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2011, 10:45:17 am »
^Is that Crownwell?

Yung kumare ko, dun niya pinasok for 2 years yata yung daughter niya, pero nilipat na niya sa CSA-Binan, I think. Yun nga lang, I have no idea on the tuition :(
don't feed the troll!

babaengmahiwaga

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2011, 12:03:34 pm »
Thanks sis, I'll check it out.  :)
God loves me... and YOU!

No ifs, no buts! (-.-)

Living the dream, baby!

loveann

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2011, 12:24:45 am »
mga sis, how much po tuition fee sa CSA Biñan?

billy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2011, 08:35:24 am »
^When my daughter was still there, range is 45 to 65k/year, depending on the level. It increases by 10-15% every year.
don't feed the troll!

soumy01

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2011, 11:40:32 am »
mga sis may idea kayo kung magkano tuition fee sa st.benilde calamba para sa preschool level ? thanks

nicegirl05

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2011, 03:10:52 pm »
^sis around 28k to 35k

soumy01

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2011, 07:01:41 am »
thanks sis. pasok na kasi next year itong anak ko, nagtitingin na rin ako ng school dito sa calamba.

nicegirl05

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2011, 11:49:42 am »
i recommend morning star montessori, dun ang school yung eldest ko. 80% na gumagraduate sa kanila ng garde 6 passed at u.p rural highschool.

azaleah

• Probationary
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2011, 04:45:36 pm »
I agree to nicegirl05 about Morning Star Montessori School, actually they have 2 branches. One in Los Banos and the other is in Calamba... After grade 6 they're going not only in UPRural High School but also in Phil Science High School.

But if you're in Cabuyao, I HEARD Angel in Heaven School and St. Jerome Integrated School that is also good. But need to research more.

loveann

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2011, 04:04:44 am »
some parents recommended me to go got St. Peter Parish School in Balibago Santa Rosa.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close