We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Because of the weather, I've had dry cough. And nakaka-3 cough syrup na ako, parang walang effect.Anyone here at SG who knows where I can buy Solmux?
^ I agree sis.. 3 1/2 years nko here and my fiance naman almost 5 years na.. we love here in SG too and it has given so much to us. We feel na we are being paid much more than what we really deserve hehe..Anyways, sometimes nakakasawa na rin talaga dito.. Kaya every chance we get, kahit long weekend lang, we go out of the country talagal.. I think SG talaga is mid-way lang eh.. a place to stay for a couple of years then move on to another country.. I have tons of friends who have done that and feels the same way as I do too..yun lang.. just sharing.. you're moving to UAE because of work or nagdecide lang talaga kayo to uproot here?