We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I did trainings in the past. Although gusto ko muna mag stay sa bahay ngayon. My husband and I are trying to conceive and we don't want to put stress on my daily life. We've been wanting to have a baby for years na so we don't wanna risk it. But I will be going back. No questions about that. All About Staffing ang agency ko. How about you? They applied me to Texas although I have a Cali nclex. ^ Sis ciara, I like canada too. next to US, I want to migrate to canada. If it's ok to ask, how did you process it?
^ Sis, when you said "us", does that mean you and your husband and kids? Who was the primary applicant? Yourself as a nurse? I went to a canadian agency, and when they looked at my resume, it can't pass as the primary applicant. Mas qualified pa asawa ko. hehe Anyway, you did it by yourself or you hired an agency to do it for you? The girls in canada thread said it's better to DIY the process. What's your take on it?
sis maikka same [textspeak!] texas na din ako. Cali before. Ipams naman agency ko. gusto ko din magapply for canada tapusin ko lang contract ko sa pgh. Sis ciarra advise us naman pano kayo nagmigrate at magkano nagastos niyo? Thanx![/quoteMga 110k siguro nagastos namin for the 2 of us.
pag ba na-file na ng employer yung immigrant visa, kelangan pag dumating na yung time, kelangan ba currently working sa tertiary hospital?
dun sa website ng canadian immigration ang requirement is general module ng ielts, pero sa pagkaka-alam ko ang kelangan is academic for professionals like us nurses. ano po ba talaga? thanks!