watch now

Author Topic: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)  (Read 12514 times)

cynth_pink00

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2014, 11:20:09 pm »
^sayang sis. You'll be ahead by a week lang. Enjoy your stay in Bacolod :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2014, 10:09:08 am »
^sayang sis. You'll be ahead by a week lang. Enjoy your stay in Bacolod :)

^ Oh! Shucks! If in case you have recommendations, let me know. Also, if you know of someone who can possibly be a semi guide, that would be awesome. Solo travel kasi. Soul searching ang peg  ::)

magicflakes

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2014, 02:47:16 am »
Agi ko.. HAHA. i grew up in Bacolod and actually took elementary education sa CSA-B. but now sa cebu nako hahaha

hoopchick

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2014, 07:07:27 pm »
^^@sis insanelypurpleprincess ... hi i'm bacolod based. hmmmm...this weekend? when exactly? a couple years ago i met 3 people here from GT who went to Bacolod for a short vacay.  I forgot their handles dito sa GT kase names na nila yung alam ko ngayon. lol

I can go with you but i will have to check my schedule medyo swamped with work this Saturday kase. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2014, 09:47:31 pm »
^ sis hoopchick.. I am arriving tomorrow morning. I will be in Bacolod as early as 7am. I leave on Sunday at around 5.50pm.. So I like have more our less 30 hours in total while in Bacolod. It's so nice of you to offer!!! I will PM you, sis!

hoopchick

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2014, 09:23:01 pm »
^sis i just got online!  :( so sorry i wasn't able to read your PM. :( hope you can come back soon and that you enjoyed your stay here.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Bacolod Buddies 4 (the sugar capital of the Philippines)
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2014, 11:20:45 am »
^ No worries, Sis! For sure, I will be back and will let you know once that's due to happen again. Soon, I hope!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close