watch now

Author Topic: Lemming Killer Thread  (Read 53011 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2014, 03:02:48 pm »
Kill my lemming for NARS radiant creamy concealer pls

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2014, 05:44:30 pm »
Pls kill my lemming for Gueralin Meteorites powder.. I dont need it but I read some reviews that it makes your skin glow..

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2014, 09:46:19 am »
^ sis di ko alam sa akin glowy nga kasi kitang kita yun shimmers! Try mo muna sa counter.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2014, 02:05:47 pm »
Meteorites nakakaglow talaga sakin naman hindi kita yun shimmer yun blanc de perle 00 gamit ko

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #224 on: October 04, 2014, 02:30:17 pm »
Ako Teint Beige. Di ko alam bakit ganun. Pangit ata brush ko. Haha

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2014, 03:38:28 pm »
Me too. Kita yung shimmers sakin chaka dumudungis ako pag gamit ko meteorites dati. Mas gusto ko yung light reflecting powder ng NARS.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2014, 11:33:17 am »
^ thanks mga sis.. Ayoko na kita ang shimmers..gusto ko glowing lang ang effect. Sge will try both Guerlain and Nars when Im in the mall. ❤️
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:26:27 am by cosmochick »

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2014, 06:07:41 pm »
Nacucurious ako sa scent ng Jo Malone

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2014, 07:04:46 pm »
^
For the price, the scent does not last too long. Maybe it's just me but I've also read reviews complaining about its longevity.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2015, 09:40:59 am »
^ OMG buti sinearch ko 'tong thread na 'to. I was just about to order online Jo Malone hahahaha big bottle pa naman sana bibilhin ko.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #230 on: July 21, 2015, 11:31:03 am »
^I have Jo Malone and true, the scent doesn't last on me pero mabango talaga.

I bought Guerlain Meteorites na talaga.. na addict ako.. I love it. I bought the balls ,the one in compact and the one in tube, yung baby glow. Wala naman syang shimmer sa akin. I love it because it makes my skin glow kahit na wala ako sleep, hindi halata.. this ones a keeper. ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:36:06 am by cosmochick »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #231 on: July 21, 2015, 02:37:42 pm »
Kill my lemming for NARS radiant creamy concealer pls

sometimes I feel the consistency and coverage is too thin for the price. Siguro 3 layers bago macover blemishes ko.. I often reach for the Kpalette kuma concealer more than this

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #232 on: July 22, 2015, 04:22:46 pm »
^ awww sis, I'm actually lemming for this din... but not to cover any blemishes pero sa undereyes ko sana para ma brighten sya... ok kaya?

Im also lemming for NARS Dragon Girl... and I have waaaay too many reds na... shall I or shall I not?

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2015, 01:20:48 am »
Kill my lemming for MUFE ultra hd foundation and hourglass ambient lighting palette please

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2015, 02:55:56 pm »

Im also lemming for NARS Dragon Girl... and I have waaaay too many reds na... shall I or shall I not?

I think the answer is already in your question - you have way too many reds na. Chances are it will look similar with one of your reds. And how many reds do you actually need in your stash? :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2015, 03:06:21 pm »
^ awww sis, I'm actually lemming for this din... but not to cover any blemishes pero sa undereyes ko sana para ma brighten sya... ok kaya?


yep ok naman siya for the undereye but it won't kill your lemming na haha! Ako I'd rather get the kuma kpalette for half the price. better coverage pa..

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2015, 01:28:22 pm »
Cosmochick: maganda ang NARS dragon girl pero kelangan maputi ang ipin at bawal kumain. LOL ito pinakamahaba sa 3 velvet matte ko, pinaka-upod yung dolce vita.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2015, 01:29:38 pm »
Kill my lemming for mac strobe cream 🔪🔪🔪

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2015, 08:13:34 pm »
^
Pwede naman na regular highlighters sa high points of your face if you want some glow. :)

----------

Lemming Colourpop Lippe Stix - kill it, please.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Lemming Killer Thread
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2015, 10:23:49 pm »
HG diffused heat pls kill!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close