watch now

Author Topic: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2  (Read 107922 times)

marymay

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 11:10:01 am »
a bonne! love its milky scent.. and after ko gamitin parang ang kinis kinis ng katawan ko.. ;)

yestina

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 04:38:50 pm »
pa join po..

been using a bonne and asl din.. twice a week.  :D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 03:17:25 pm »
Lush Rub Rub and VnM Spa Milk Salt are my only favorites since these are all organic. I stopped using Asian Secrets Lulur for some reasons.

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 03:33:33 pm »
^sis mind to share the reasons?
I'm on my 3rd straight day (sabi kasi daily) and I feel like nagda-dry skin ko so I'm thinking either I use it less or use it with my skin wet. Instruction kasi dapat daw dry yung skin.
Pero nasunog din kasi ko nung umakyat bundok last week so di ko talaga alam sino culprit :-s

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 03:40:55 pm »
^It has parabens which I don't like.

marymay

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 07:18:12 pm »
^It has parabens which I don't like.

sis, which has parabens?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 08:54:41 pm »
^ Asian Secrets Lulur

marymay

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 10:24:11 pm »
hahaha buti na lang a bonne gamit ko.. ;)

ladysapphire

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 11:17:18 am »
a bonne milk salt scrub and j&j milk bath :)

den.nica

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 02:17:24 pm »
hi sisses!
I'm looking for a body wash na super bango... yung tipong nag lalast yung smell halos whole day. saka lotion na rin.  ;D
Ang Lush ba ganon? Thanks!

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 04:08:31 pm »
sis, try mo juicy body wash.. sa DF siya nabibili.. raspberry scent and it really sticks sa skin and moisturizes na rin.. i think it costs $10 or less.. :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 04:10:59 pm »
 :) sa lotion, lush talaga -- super bango.. i forgot the name but i know it's in the black container. tas  color pink [textspeak!] cream/lotion niya. super bango and super soft ang skin :)

den.nica

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 04:16:16 pm »
sis, try mo juicy body wash.. sa DF siya nabibili.. raspberry scent and it really sticks sa skin and moisturizes na rin.. i think it costs $10 or less.. :)

sis what is DF?  ;D
meron din ba syang lotion? kase nabasa kong dapat yung body wash, lotion and cologne same lahat ng scent  :)

Thanks!

den.nica

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 04:17:44 pm »
:) sa lotion, lush talaga -- super bango.. i forgot the name but i know it's in the black container. tas  color pink [textspeak!] cream/lotion niya. super bango and super soft ang skin :)

sis may body wash din bang ganun? I'll check it mamaya sa mega  ;D
thanks!

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 04:25:22 pm »
may sale nung yoko na scrub sa landmark. i am torned,.. pero mas trip ko pa din bumili sa divi ng a bonne kase mas mura.. haha.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 04:29:41 pm »
Duty Free sis.. super bango talaga. pink and blue ang color ng plastic container niya.

Happy_Angel

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 04:54:28 pm »

Since I have skin asthma, I am only allowed to use Aveeno Body Wash (and Lotion as well).  But since I love fragrances, I just want to ask kung ok ba mga sis ang Body Wash from Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works?  Kahit sana sa feet ko man lang magamit..hehe   ;D


den.nica

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 05:02:05 pm »
Duty Free sis.. super bango talaga. pink and blue ang color ng plastic container niya.

oh! sa duty free lang meron nun sis? :(

micrones

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 08:16:56 pm »
Just discovered that Absynthe sells Lulur Whitening Scrub. You might wanna try this kung gusto niyong organic at walang parabens. I'll give this a try after I finish my tub of Asian Secrets.

I'm not in any way connected to the seller nor am I a dealer ha ;) I'm just sharing.

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 10:57:23 pm »
how much lotion ng lush? do they have whitening lotion with sunblock?

***oops! wrong thread***

Para di OT :d tinigil ko muna asian secrets lulur scrub to try v&m vanilla salt scrub. Moisturizing effect: so far so good. Di ko pa alam sa whitening.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:08:15 pm by fatalframe »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close