Author Topic: vaginal fart?  (Read 60874 times)

baby_chichay

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I think, therefore I am.
Re: vaginal fart?
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 11:31:34 pm »
i term it as "p***y fart" (vaginal flatulence/queefing). it happens during deep and quick thrusting more commonly during sex. imagine your vagina as a hollow tube and air is being forced into it by a series of pumps. since it's a tube with no other holes (except one of course) the forced air will have to get out on its own at some point, thus the sudden rushing out of air from your vagina. during intercourse (thrusting phase), you will feel the air building up on your lower abdomen (puson) and if this happens ask you partner to go slow then stop and let you expel out the air first. you may choose the sitting position with legs wide apart or any position you find comfy to do this. it's a bit hilarious but it happens.  ;D people say its common when you're on backdoor position (doggy) and when the legs are up probably since your guy tends to thrust quicker and deeper in these positions, (meaning he pulls out his tool farther from your vagina and pushes it further in in successive pumps) unlike in the missionary position, wherein the thrusts are more shallow and his tool is nearer your vagina.

i think in your case, you are quite sensitive to queefing. maybe during oral your guy tends to put his tongue far into your vagina or his mouth could be blocking your entire vaginal opening which later on would cause you to build air up inside you. i remember queefing whenever i use lactacyd's vaginal gel because the tube needs to be inserted into my vagina to apply the gel (and introducing air sometimes cannot be avoided). other sensitive gals even queef when just sitting down or lying down. but others too can do it on purpose or can control it. they can suck the air in and push it out whenever they want. they can also contain the air buildup and hold it in during sex and just let it all out after the deed. so i guess, you're the sensitive type that's why you can't control these queefs. probably, the air gets trapped in your vagina (which normally happens even when you're doing simple things like bending over, walking, etc.). most women don't mind or don't feel it coming out, but since you're sensitive, you feel it.

maybe since your vagina becomes easily tensed during foreplay, it somehow sucks in air and then lets is out when you feel much relaxed. don't stress too much about it. it's pretty normal. some guys get turned on by it too.  ;)

so before you do love making, be sure to do some vaginal exercises (contract and uncontract to loosen the air) then push it out as if you're making "ire" (or giving birth).

TRIVIA: Men also have these penile farts too. They call it quofe. In the medical field we know it usually happens when a catheter is inserted and later on removed, therefore leaving air trapped inside the bladder or urethra.  :)

chang0505

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 09:28:09 pm »
its normal lang talaga, madalas mangyari sakin ito, di naman natuturnoff si bf pag tumutunog siya pero natatwa talaga ako pag nagnyayari sakin ito hahaha

prettyanna17

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 10:29:51 am »
@baby_chichay

thank you sis ah.. :) mejo naliwanagan na ko...kasi eh search na ko ng searh sa net eh kung bakit ganon nacurious na ko....eh puro yung nababasa ko fart lang sila kapag penetration or after...eh sakin oral lang sya nag fafart...kaya un...nacurious tuloy, iniisip ko tuloy baka naeexcite lang hehe...

craziestqueenever

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 01:38:41 pm »
Queefing pala ang tawag dito, Now I know. It happens after sex pero in my case mahilig kasi akong bumukaka at hindi pa ako nag papanty pag nasa bahay kaya nangyayari ito sa akin.
"Haters don't really hates you. They hate themselves because you are the reflection of what they wished and hoped to be"

pinklilac

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 02:35:21 pm »
normal lang naman yan..pero noong una ko na experience..grabe! kakahiya..  ::)

boobydee

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 01:12:03 pm »
I would like to think of it as burping, di ba after eating and if nabusog, you burp?  ;D

prettyanna17

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2011, 09:42:40 am »
I would like to think of it as burping, di ba after eating and if nabusog, you burp?  ;D

pwede pwede.. :) hehe...busog tapos excited lang... :))

lesters_gal

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 02:40:18 am »
i always experience this...one time my bf asked me kung ano yun,natawa nalang kami. LOL... :D
~dOnT hAtE mE bEcAusE im bEaUtifuL~

cuteyabby

• kdrama & twilight saga addict...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Live life to the fullest... Enjoy life!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 10:48:35 am »
it happens to me din. kahit simple lang yung position namin ng hubby ko. natatawa lang ako but we never mind it. tuloy pa din ang laban! :D
"SS501 forever as one... SS501 and Triple S together forever."

"The importance of something is seen when it's done. The worth of someone is realize when their gone. For it'll always be a mystery that we realize the essence when it's already a MEMORY!"

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

• pakalat-kalat na
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2011, 10:58:06 am »
i always experience this...one time my bf asked me kung ano yun,natawa nalang kami. LOL... :D

source of laughter talaga ito. hahahaha. tapos sasadyain ka pa para marinig nya ulit yun.

HisLover

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 07:26:54 pm »
Nangyari sa akin to, grabe. Tuloy tuloy pa man din. Tapos sabi nya, "umutot ka?" tapos tawa kami ng tawa. Ngayon, inside joke na lang namin. Parati nya minimimic. :| :( :))

lunast

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 09:04:17 pm »
lagi akong naggaganito kapag nag-dodoggy kami ni bf. meron bang ways para ma-reduce ang pag-queef a ganitong position?
I <3 <3 <3 my pug and chihuahua!

peterp

• Malaki na si
  • GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • save room for my love .... save room for my looove
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 03:01:46 pm »
yeah normal.  amusing but normal.  occasionally distracting, but normal. :)
Happy Birthday to me!

Star19

• Simple,Pretty,kalog :)
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 08:05:55 pm »
yeah i already exp. that hehe
Time is GOLD :)

aliamoj

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 11:29:25 pm »
i experience that madalas, as in, when i fart normally sa pwet tas hindi pa todo then it comes out the other side. hehe funny but true and its cute i think.. akala ko ako lang ganun

aliamoj

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 11:30:43 pm »
bat ganun kahit di sex nag vavagaygay fart ako.. is that normal as in randomly

bachoi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 03:56:55 am »
naexperience ko na rin to.

kuliglig^^

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Proud single SAHM and loving it! <3
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 01:29:50 pm »
Hahaha. Ako rin naexperience ko na several times, lalo na pag medyo go talaga ng go.  ;D

Nahihiya ako kau hubby, pero okay lang daw yun.  ;D

LoSiNGGRiP

• is a long distance MOM, super NURSE and a PROUD 10-year-
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • love2loveu
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 05:39:13 pm »
madalas mangyari sakin to especially after doggy.. we just ignore it! pero minsan nakakahiya...hehe
**A true measure of a man’s desire to be with you happens after sex, not before. So don’t look at all the sweet things he did for you before you slept with him. Examine how he acts after.**

pretty_in_victorian

• makeup & beauty junkie
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • NICU nurse; potterhead; hello kitty addict
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 07:36:59 pm »
it's called a queef..
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little if only out of politeness. And then,you never know,maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -Coco Chanel

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close