We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
just curious .... ang maarte ba kapag umutot do they also say"ewww" or "yuck" ?
Cute thread. Don't get me wrong. I like comfort and girly stuff. I believe in cleanliness and etiquette. However, I also believe in sensibility, hard work, and appreciation for the simple things in life. My body is fit and healthy, no parts missing. No reason to excuse myself from activities that any normal person can do. It's perfectly fine to appreciate the trappings of wealth; they're there to improve the quality of our lives. It's another thing to believe yourself entitled to it under every circumstance.A cowgirl possesses an attitude that says "I can take whatever life dishes out, and I will thrive in it. I appreciate life, nature, and what I can do for myself and those around me." She is no ridiculously fragile damsel in distress. She is not afraid to be uncomfortable, to roll up her sleeves and do what nature has intended her body to do. She is not a burden to others because of trivialities. She does have fears, but she just grits her teeth and faces them anyway, even if it means squishing a flying ipis. Being kikay and cowgirl is possible. Kikay is not necessarily maarte. I like my nails to be a perfect red every time, but if they get chipped while doing minor house repairs, no biggie. I'll just have them done again after I'm done with my chores.