We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i wanna try FA powder foundation talaga, but i need to shade match first. sana shu counter SAs are as accommodating as shiseido SAs. shiseido kasi they cleaned my face first, before puttin on the foundations to try out.
^oooh, talaga? i want something as light as the sheer mattifying lang sana. i was choosing between shu FA and dior x4, but i'm kinda leaning towards shu. para puro japanese brands haha.
^Ganda sis no? Maganda sya sa picture
Mga jet-setting na sis, question po. I will be going to Macau this month, first time ko dun. Alam ko sa HK, sobrang makeup heaven talaga. Sa Macau din ba?I'm planning to buy Shu glosses/lipsticks/eyelash curler while I'm there kasi mas mura. Saan okay bumili? Thanks!
Same price lang sis. Sa DFS sa loob ng Venetian.