Author Topic: Teachers or anyone who wants to be a Teacher...  (Read 36466 times)

SavedByHisGrace

• GirlTalker
  • If His Grace is an Ocean We're All Sinking :)
Re: Teachers or anyone who wants to be a Teacher...
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2014, 09:11:46 am »
^madami namang hiring ngayon sis lalo na sa teaching-programming.  why not try sa alma mater mo? bka mas malaki chance na matanggap ka dun since dun ka galing.

nene1117

• GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2014, 09:20:24 am »
naku sis wala na kasi evening class dun eh.. sila pa naman ang first choice ko..
dun ako nagturo dati

pinklilac

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2015, 12:45:07 pm »
Hello mga sis. Meron ba sa inyo nagtuturo sa public school?
Madali lang ba mag apply?
Sis ko kase board passer pero wala pang experience at gusto mag work sa govt school

Drax

• GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2015, 04:33:34 pm »
I don't like it when some people refer to teachers as "teacher lang".  They look down on teachers because of their low pay and because of the misguided thinking that "if you can't do, teach."

I've had teachers both good and bad, but I no longer begrudge nor degrade the latter.

I believe that teaching is an honorable profession that entails a lot of sacrifices.  The fact that they persist despite the low pay and the lack of appreciation reveals a lot about their selfless character. 

hidinginseoul

• GirlTalker
  • grab your passport and my hand
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2015, 08:54:53 pm »
I don't like it when some people refer to teachers as "teacher lang".  They look down on teachers because of their low pay and because of the misguided thinking that "if you can't do, teach."

Ditto. Teaching is not an easy job. It requires a lot of patience and hardwork talaga. I worked at a tutorial centre recently and lahat ng mga nakasama ko dun are licensed teachers. They had an experience teaching at formal schools and they told me na the pay is low nga. The work load is no joke as well. Even on weekends they had to work at home.

Kaya ang masasabi ko lang, please be nice to teachers. Iyong mga tumatagal sa field na ito, I could tell na it's really passion is what drives most of them.

I tried to be in this field. I was a pre-school teacher at the said tutorial centre but then I realized na it wasn't for me that's why I left.
Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close