watch now

Author Topic: Becca  (Read 50227 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #200 on: September 21, 2013, 11:52:09 am »
^I don't know the price but you can find Becca in Adora, Greenbelt 5.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #201 on: September 21, 2013, 12:13:35 pm »
Maganda ba yung nasa compact na lip and cheek?

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #202 on: September 21, 2013, 05:10:21 pm »
Maganda sis. Pero discontinued na ata sa states.. Dito na lang meron at sa website ata.
Maganda yung tuberose.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #203 on: September 21, 2013, 06:54:38 pm »
^yan sis yung favorite ng pixiwoo sisters: tuberose! :-)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2015, 04:48:16 pm »
Super love their cream blushes and beach tints. I just can't bring myself to buy the Moonstone highlighter because I am satisfied with the one from The Face Shop though it has been on my wishlist for a while now. And their Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation is nice too. Sa konting makeup ko, eto yung "dominant" na brand. :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2015, 09:26:30 pm »
^ get mo na si moonstone sis iba talaga ang glow ni becca kung icompare sa ibang highlighters lalo na kapag medyo matagal na sya sa skin ganda ganda ng effect

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2015, 09:37:10 pm »
^
I'm having second thoughts kasi I don't always apply highlighter kaya baka masayang lang sya. But I'm thinking really, really, really hard kasi ang ganda nya.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2015, 01:20:25 am »
^^nacurious ako jan sa moonstone highlighter. eyeing between liquid and poured. i know this is a stupid question but i am gonna ask anyway, sa buong face ba sya ilalagay ? or dun lang sa area na nilalagyan ng highlights, like cheek bones, eyebrows, etc

how much pala yan sa adora in GB5?

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2015, 07:26:25 am »
Any beach tints na you can recommend po? I have watermelon dati pero parang hindi bagay sa akin. Thanks sa advice po.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2015, 01:57:04 pm »
^
Depende sa bet mo na colors and which shades suit you. Maganda sina Lychee and Dragonfruit.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2015, 02:08:26 pm »
^^nacurious ako jan sa moonstone highlighter. eyeing between liquid and poured. i know this is a stupid question but i am gonna ask anyway, sa buong face ba sya ilalagay ? or dun lang sa area na nilalagyan ng highlights, like cheek bones, eyebrows, etc



^ sa mga keypoints lang ng face sis :) use beauty blender or stippling brush

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #211 on: May 28, 2015, 01:23:04 pm »
Huhu. Nabasag yung becca mineral foundation ko.. So sad.. Never ba sila nagse sale?

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2015, 07:27:23 am »
I want to get my hands on Champagne Pop! I don't know if it will be released here in Australia nga lang. If not, I'll have to get it from the US asap since LE sya

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2015, 02:31:46 pm »
^
That's funny considering Becca is an Australian brand talaga. Nauna pa US than its mother ship.

----------

I'm not hiyang with their Resurfacing Primer. The two times I've used it, I got a bump or two on each occasion.

Also, I've set aside my lemming for Moonstone since I am really loving NARS Albatross at the moment. Next time na din yung sculpting and highlighting duo ng Becca as Colourpop Supershock Eyeshadow in Downtown works great for contour.

But I still love the Beach Tints and Shimmer Souffle and the Ombre Nudes Palette (great for eyes, brows, and contouring).

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2015, 02:59:06 pm »
^I know :( it doesn't make sense to me either! Ang daya! I'll have to check with the SAs tomorrow if Champagne Pop will be released at all.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2015, 02:23:42 pm »
I am lemming on their highlighters too but confused which to buy between the pressed and the poured.  alao, alin kaya maganda ang moonstone or the champagne pop?

Super love their cream blushes and beach tints. I just can't bring myself to buy the Moonstone highlighter because I am satisfied with the one from The Face Shop though it has been on my wishlist for a while now. And their Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation is nice too. Sa konting makeup ko, eto yung "dominant" na brand. :)

sis @sugardrop, what highlighter from the face shop?

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2015, 10:26:56 am »
I've been lemming for their shimmering skin perfector. Is Pearl really the best shade for fair skin tones?

I'm NC15/20 with strong yellow undertones. Naisip ko kasi yung Opal and Moonstone (?) baka okay for those with warm skintones, kaso always kong nakikita na recommended yung Pearl for fair skin.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2015, 11:16:07 am »
^pearl or moonstone. Palaging ginagamit ni lisa eldridge yung pearl sa past videos niya check mo. White yung pearl tapos pale gold daw yung moonstone, darker naman yung opal.

I ordered champagne glow palette gusto ko matry yung champagne pop at pearl. Dec pa dadating.

Becca is available din at luxola at may champagne pop sila. Cheaper than online/instagram resellers/preorder.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2015, 06:29:52 pm »
Would anybody know if Becca eyeshadow palettes are good? :D Thanks in advance!

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Becca
« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2016, 11:01:06 am »
I gave in to my Becca cravings! bought the LE palettes, after glow and the champagne glow.  Mas gusto ko si moonstone over pearl. I also life the blushes wild honey and flower chld. nagpreorder ako ng full size of the wild honey (jaclyn hill fanatic here, here haha!)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close