watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53498 times)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2011, 11:31:36 am »
i got an increase in my salary!  ;D

queendi

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2011, 11:41:47 am »
Because eventhough hindi natuloy yung dream next project ko, I was able to to get naman a US Visa and na bubusy ako lately sa pagplan ng US trip ko.

Everything now is calm, though may worries pa rin kasi wala ako work in the next few months, magaan pa rin isipin dahil I have may savings na pwedeng tumagal ng 2 years kasama na yung monthly payment for the lot I acquired. wew!

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2011, 12:42:01 pm »
Im so blessed because I have this great good and loving parents. I love them thank you papa God :)

annecel

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2011, 12:45:52 pm »
I feel so blessed for having a loving and supportive husband, family, and in-laws..:) Hard times like these (esp at work) become bearable because of them. Thank you Lord for minute  I get to spend with them.

kunek

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2011, 07:22:02 am »
Of so many good things. . . . . Just need to appreciate it more. :-)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2011, 07:42:40 am »
^Amen!

I feel so blessed, just for the simple things that I have in my life..I am so grateful!

sydneybristow

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2011, 12:20:35 pm »
my loved ones are healthy and I am alive today... ;)

sweetie28

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2011, 08:43:11 pm »
because i have a very loving husband and two great kids

preeetybride

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2011, 09:55:59 pm »
because I have a loving fiancee who's very supportive of the business that we've put up together :) hopefully we can expand our digital printing business next year para stable talaga yung married life namin.

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2011, 03:27:07 pm »
I feel blessed because I'm getting married soon, and I'll be giving birth next year. :) I also have job that pays good naman kahit papaano, and my hubby's working na rin. :)

Pati di na kami LDR. :)

lennie.bong

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2011, 03:36:27 pm »
i feel so blessed cause h2b is arriving super soon kesa sa uwe niya dapat.hihi

plus,super overwhelmed ko sa mga blessings na dumadating..like the wedding,the house,the support and all. but,i feel so so blessed to be loved by someone na sobrang bait :)

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2011, 03:40:04 pm »
i feel so blessed because i have a hubby na super love ako and we have a healthy baby.

babyholic

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2011, 05:02:00 pm »
i have a very supportive and loving family and my prayers were answered =) thank you God for continuously blessing my family. =)

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2011, 04:33:42 pm »
i get to spend lots of time with my family because i work from home  :)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2011, 09:13:10 am »
I feel so blessed because i may don't have everything that i want
but atleast i have everything that i need ;D

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2011, 12:53:32 pm »
I feel so blessed kasi God gave me a very loving and faithful husband, and a little boy that we'll get to meet next year. :)

kasi despite trials and hardships, God continues to show His grace and mercy to us. He never fails to provide for our needs and wants.

kasi even if things didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be seven years ago, it turned out to be much better!  ;D

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2011, 10:44:32 am »
my boss finally emailed me saying he will renew my contract! ang saya saya!  ;D
last week ko pa siya inemail if he could give me a heads up if he'll end my contract na kasi last week din 2 of my friends (from different accounts) tinapos na yung contract nila of 5months kaya natakot me hehe

mareregular na ako!  ;D
jobstreet.com: di na muna kita ieentertain!  ;D

PINKISS

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2011, 10:33:26 am »
I feel so blessed because I have my family with me, I have friends and I feel their love. I'm so blessed because I have work now. Thank you Lord.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2011, 08:33:59 pm »
i have my loved ones around.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2011, 01:01:12 pm »
i have with me a partner i deserve.

i have a good paying job.

both of us thinks of saving for our future.

masaya ang pamilya ko sa pinas.

atbp.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close