We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i dont add friends nga ee. im scared after na mahack my fb last year, i dont add na even my own friends, but what the heck.. im planning to go full blast this january.
I don't add people i don't know or people from elementary/highschool days. Why?I added them, a year has passed and not even a single wall post/photo comment/like. They never interact. So what's the point of being friends in Facebook kung hindi kayo maguusap at all? Tried reaching out but no reaction.I also have this habit of deleting friends who ignored my existence for a year. I do it every time I celebrate my birthday.
yes i have rejected a lot! kasi [textspeak!] yung iba hindi ko talaga kilala. nakapagdelete na rin ako. tpos i blocked the person! lol