Author Topic: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"  (Read 30911 times)

TheMDVL

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2012, 03:25:04 pm »
I'd have to say that it depends on the situation. Most of the time, I let her lead me around to where she wants to go because I'm happy with what makes her happy. But when I see that the situation requires for my competencies, I'm not hesitant to let her know that I'm willing to take the lead and she acknowledges that as well, which is a good thing because we recognize each other's strengths and weaknesses.

sensi

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2012, 05:21:13 am »
dominant ako by nature rin...although im trying na balance kami..pero its his fault rin kasi pumapayag rin naman siya sa mga gusto ko..lol

cheekywraps

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2012, 08:42:11 pm »
In the middle. Dapat give and take lang para patas.

romanticure

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2012, 04:23:08 am »
..guys let us know sino tayo sa relasyon natin...

naweweirduhan ako minsan sa kanya, she calls me master sometimes, kapag tinanong ko anong master? sasabihin nya "ay! wala hon."  :(

dca201

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2012, 02:05:44 am »
dominant ako by nature rin...although im trying na balance kami..pero its his fault rin kasi pumapayag rin naman siya sa mga gusto ko..lol

Salbahe ka :-)

JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2012, 10:36:19 am »
Dominant. We're in the philippines and not in the UK. We're not ruled by a queen.  ;D

IamDzeybi

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2012, 10:16:20 am »
From what I have seen, there is no such thing as "equal partnership". I like knowing that I am the one in control of my life and I am the one my family comes to when they need anything. I am not a tyrant. We have discussions about many important decisions, it is not a "do what I say" thing. This also does not make my partner weak-minded. We are both strong, I'm just stronger. So yes, I enjoy being dominant. :)

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2013, 11:48:54 am »
depende sa sitwasyon... ;)

basta give and take lang..  :D

swit_squiggle

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2013, 12:23:56 pm »
dominant. Wala sa direksiyon ang buhay if I come out weak.

nessy

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2013, 01:31:22 pm »
ako i must say, im dominant. i know what i want. pero depende ri naman yan sa sitwasyon. ako kasi, pag ayaw ko ayaw ko talaga. or pag mali, i'll say it right away na mali. but not to the point na "under" ko na si hubby ha. i make sure din naman na may "say" din siya sa house. pero pag ang opinion niya ay against mine, we talk then meet half way. i dont consider it weak pero ganon sa relationship eh. hindi pwedeng ikaw lang ng ikaw. and also, strong kasi talaga ang personality ko. tipong walang pwedeng mag-down sa akin. ganon ako eh.

Cessiechu

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2014, 03:23:09 am »
For me dapat may sense of balance. Like may kanya kanya kayong area na kayo ang "master" :) yung tipong takot kay misis pero hinde natatapakan ang pagkalalake :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2014, 01:10:07 pm »
^
Natawa ako dito ah. ;D

-------------------

I have a strong personality so I prefer someone who can make me shut up (figuratively) without laying a finger on me. Someone who can control me and take charge of things.

BWL Plum Angel

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2014, 05:58:38 am »
balanse lang..
lahat ng desisyon sa buhay at sa bahay namin, pinaguusapan... :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2014, 09:20:17 pm »
Dominante > sunudsunuran

I have a strong personality and I know what I want, pero I'm very respectful as well, so I guess I know when to be not in control. Pero most of the times I'm the more dominant one, and I like it when tinatapatan nya ko. Haha.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2014, 09:23:35 pm »
Dominante/Domineering. That's why I have to find a guy who is rather passive. I don't like domineering guys kasi, eh. I think they're too ego-istic for me lol.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2014, 07:32:17 am »
Napaisip tuloy ako haha! Hindi naman ako submissive pero bf ko nga nasusunod. Lol depende siguro sa situation :))

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: "sa larangan ng relasyon, dominante kaba or sunudsunuran"
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2014, 09:42:40 am »
Hindi naman ako necessarily sunud-sunuran sa kanya but I just let him be the man in our relationship. May say naman ako on things but there are things na mas okay na sya ang masunod. He consults me paminsan-minsan and asks what I want. Balance lang dapat. Most of the time though, I want him to take charge which is exactly what he does.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close