We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis san mo nabili yung hummingplus?
^ ^^ thanks mga sis!I used to have PCOS that's why I took pills for years then tumigil na nga ako kase treated na PCOS ko. Ayaw ko na rin talaga sana mag-pills because of the effect it has on my sex drive, pati si hubby affected na Siguro mag-stick na lang ako sa oral glutathione kase sabi nila it helps getting rid of the toxins, I just need to take it regularly.
grabe.. im having outbreaks for a month now.. nakaka iyak.. ginagamit ko yung spot solution ng mary kay but I don't see any effect.. =( for now, im not using any skin care products on my face for 2 days na.. except for the acne care anti acne soap..and the spot solution from mary kay (though 1 month ko na siya ginagamit. maybe it just doesn't work with other skin care proucts)..im thinking my skin needs to take a breather from all the skin care products.. hopefully it will work..any acne spot solutions that you can suggest mga sis?
Hi girls, na-try nyo na ba yung Acne pimple Master patch or Clear Fit Master patch by Corsx? They really suck the ewwness na lumalabas from you pimple, though I haven't tried it pa. I have also tried yung Secret Key Witch Hazel Pore clear toner. Ok lang naman sya. I have tried several raved Korean brands and I can say na hindi sya bati ng skin ko, hahaha.... Na-excite lang ako na bumili online then ng hindi ako nahiyang, pinamimigay ko na [textspeak!]. Pero i so love their facial masks. Lalo na yung tea tree and tomato variants.
And also my pimple marks/blemishes continue to lighten with hummingplus whitening lotion and amazonian balm ng body shop.. Di na nga ako naglalagay ng concealer. Unlike before na di ako makalabas kahit bibili lang ng kangkong sa talipapa e gusto ko may concealer kasi dyahe talaga yung blemishes para akong binulutong sa mukha nuon.. Ngayon powder lang swak na! 😊
Sa farmers cubao sis. Yung kapalit ng BN whitening cream na kiosk. Akala ko wa epek sa blemishes eh pero meron naman pala. 😊