watch now

Author Topic: Your fave branded jeans  (Read 127968 times)

Indi

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #420 on: September 18, 2015, 08:02:20 pm »
Tough and Levis for me.

sensi

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #421 on: October 29, 2015, 04:55:36 pm »
lee

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #422 on: October 29, 2015, 06:07:07 pm »
Lee and Levis

lifeshop

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #423 on: October 29, 2015, 07:45:01 pm »
H&M. Maganda ang fit.  :D

solepurplelife

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #424 on: December 03, 2015, 03:40:33 pm »
Levi's
Uniqlo
F21

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2015, 04:41:09 pm »
aero

jookeulae

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #426 on: December 06, 2015, 09:50:02 pm »
pull and bear, stradivarius, bershka

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #427 on: December 07, 2015, 01:17:25 pm »
Used to buy Lee and Jag pero kasi nasisira sila esp Jag after a couple of months. Kumukulobot yung tela bandang itaas. Now I'm buying at Guess, Levis and Uniqlo.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #428 on: December 24, 2015, 04:31:59 am »
7FAM! I love the fit and it makes my legs look longer. I also like jeans from Uniqlo and H&M.

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #429 on: January 13, 2016, 04:25:05 am »
Levis and Guess for me. Though back in college, Jag is what  I have most of the time. I tried Old Navy, Mango and F21, they'll fit good during the 1st and 2nd washes. But after that, wala na.

snowkeis

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #430 on: January 13, 2016, 07:53:56 am »
Topshop! :)

BaD_GurL

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #431 on: January 19, 2016, 04:43:19 am »
J Brand, Current/Elliott and J Crew for me. Recently discovered them and super ganda ng fit! :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #432 on: January 19, 2016, 05:42:13 am »
H&M
Levis
American Eagle
Old Navy

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #433 on: February 04, 2016, 01:51:45 pm »
I have only one pair of Jeans that I use.   Marks and Spencer siya.  Tumaba pumayat maganda pa rin.  I always get compliments when I wear it.  Ma-pwet kasi ako ahahah!  Para syang stretchable jeans pero mukhang regular jeans pa rin.  Para siyang yung sa Sisterhood of Travelling Pants, one-size fits all my sizes.   And kahit ilang washes na, hindi naman naiiba quality. 

NOTE: I use slacks (M&S din saka Nikko's) most of the time, this is the only pair of jeans I have kasi I don't use jeans that much.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #434 on: February 04, 2016, 04:14:26 pm »
Guess

Still saving for Levi's and Uniqlo. What I have most were Lee, Jag, Von Dutch and Tribal. Haha! Lakas maka-tweens!

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #435 on: February 05, 2016, 10:09:01 am »
all i want is levi's! wala ng iba

minchy

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #436 on: February 24, 2016, 02:44:38 pm »
ive tried Petrol jeans, super comfy(to the point na hinid magagasgas ang legs mo kahit  squat position ka pa) and fit well to me. Very interesting part is that the color doesn't fade much unlike other jeans.


selyado

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #437 on: March 02, 2016, 06:50:54 am »
Lee Cooper.  naka sale eh :)  seriously, the fit is okay.  favorite jeans ko sya ngayon.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2016, 09:41:00 pm »
i have uniqlo before, pero naluluma yung kulay after several washes kaya ayaw ko na. cotton on na ako ngayon :)

yung uniqlo ko naman nagasgas yung bandang singit. siguro nag kikiskisan haha.

ayoko na ng leggings haha. may nagtitinda dito samin. branded jeans sa murang price Idk kung totoo nga. pero ang gaganda ng fit sakin. tatlo na nabili ko sa kanila. reasonable price pa.

Wana

  • Guest
Re: Your fave branded jeans
« Reply #439 on: July 23, 2016, 11:23:54 pm »
H&M jeans. Ganda ng fit sakin, and affordable pa.  :D :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close