watch now

Author Topic: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?  (Read 177533 times)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2012, 05:10:20 am »
Kyuza you can do face contour para paliitin panga mo :)

hotmom

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2012, 06:02:51 am »
there a lot of facial exercise you can choose in you tube....

badcoverversion

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2012, 12:13:19 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm surprised no one mentioned the ads of Yakson House. It's all over the sidebar of summit media owned pages.  It's inescapable. When you visit other beauty blogs outside summit, it's there too.  Wala na ngayon, hehe. I've been ignoring that coz it looks kooky and too good to be true. Bakit walang actual face sa before and after, puro facial cast lang?
I googled it then someone made a review. Pero parang hindi mapapagkatiwalaan kasi she's a K-pop or Korean otaku. Anyway, her review was for the facial, hindi sa facial contouring mismo. I'm unimpressed kasi wala talagang pics ng actual patients na ipapakita, meron pero maliit, malay ko ba kung shopped yun. I'm desperate so sige. The reviewer mentioned the price: 45,000 pesos for 16 visits (not bad).

Check it  out yourself: Warning: boring gallery ahead
http://yaksonhouse.com/bbs/board.html?board_table=gallery&page=1 

Here's the sycophantic review:
http://erikajjang.tumblr.com/post/17407810237/yakson-house-korean-skincare-esthetic-salon

I apologize to the blogger reviewer. She meant no harm, I know. I appreciate her efforts actually but since it's a blogger bait freebie from an aesthetic company, I can't take it seriously. I've been google image-ing yakson house but all I got were photos of Michael Jackson. Wala akong balak maging kamukha si Michael Jackson. Yun pala Yakson=Jackson. Aaahhh!

Edit: Ha! Somebody told me that I have to click the face (linkbutton) instead of the gypsum linkbutton which showed face plaster cast gallery.
Here's the link:
http://yaksonhouse.com/bbs/board.html?board_table=gallery4&page=2&page=1
http://yaksonhouse.com/bbs/board.html?board_table=gallery4&page=1&page=2
Still unimpressed. Sa dinami-dami ng gypsum plaster na results nila they only came up with 2 pages of patients willing to show their faces.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:19:53 pm by badcoverversion »

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2012, 02:21:33 pm »
Kyuza you can do face contour para paliitin panga mo :)

Oo nga sis eh, kailangan ko pa mamaster yung pagcontour.  ;D

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2012, 08:50:02 pm »
^sis anong lifestyle change, diet saka ano yung facial exercise mo? share naman thanks!

Lifestyle change meaning I don't drink alcohol, eat too much sweets, processed food and junk food now. Avoid fast food as much as you can, laking taba ng face cheeks ko dati because of my addiction to Jollibee chicken spaghetti meal hehe. I still indulge everynow and then pero not like before na everyday I eat one pint of doubledutch icecream.

FACIAL EXERCISES:

what I do is make a puffy face like a blowfish with my mouth closed, make your cheeks as big as you can without letting out the air and hold for 10 secs.

Then suck your cheeks in as hard as you can for 10 secs also

after that with your cheeks still sucked in, point your mouth, stretching to one side as far as you can then to the other side, like how some people point directions using their hehe) hold each position for 10 secs.

Then bend your head backwards and stretch your neck as far back as you can, hold for 10 secs and really feel the stretch. And bend your head down and tuck your chin in and hold for 10 secs also


That's it! Hope this helps! :)

glacier0903

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2012, 10:31:01 pm »
any recommendations for a nice, matte bronzer for countouring? pawisin kasi ako so feeling ko huhulas ang powder bronzer.. may cream ba na bronzer? TIA! :)

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2012, 11:54:50 pm »
^Benefit Hoola is a really great matte bronzer sis. :)

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2012, 12:49:46 am »
Hi! What is the matte bronzer? I heard that Botox can help lessen the lapad the jaw. I'm just not sure how Botox works.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2012, 12:01:15 pm »
sis badconverversion,
thanks for the links. i am very much interested.
nakuha ko na kasi yung ideal weight ko so wala na kong malolose nafat for my face.
my option na lang is to try out the exercise and Yakkson.
i'll set aside funds after my legs lhr lang.
sana they have nearer branches for those in north.


jafi19

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2012, 07:53:20 pm »
Effective ang RF.  I had about 5 sessions now (once a week) and may improvement na sa contour ng face ko and nabawasan ang double chin ko.  I just bought mga coupon deals para mura. 

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2012, 10:41:07 pm »
^sis san ka nagpagawa? i am thinking of getting coupon deals din para mura kaya lang minsan mura nga malayo naman so aksaya sa gas.

jafi19

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2012, 12:08:00 am »
^La Estetica- Cityland behind Robinson's Galleria Mall.  They had a coupon deal before.  Sis, get from a clinic na malapit sa yo para madaling puntahan.  Time consuming din kasi.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2012, 12:23:08 am »
^thanks sis! time consuming nga daw eh sabe nung isa ko ding friend na nakadami na ng session. sana meron nito nung portable lang yung tipong pwede sa bahay :)

jafi19

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2012, 02:31:41 am »
^Meron Sis.  Tingin ka sa Sulit.   

f3mm3

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2012, 05:04:12 am »
just check EBAY for a face roller $4 lang.

imnotjanica

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2012, 09:11:59 am »
hi sis anawnda!  :) how many times do you do the facial exercise.?

_katelicious_

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »
Kyuza you can do face contour para paliitin panga mo :)

Pag muscle na, face contouring or RF won't work.  My friend had botox done in her jaw, and she did look like she lost weight.  Then she told me that's what she did, just like phoemela berranda.


forumjunkie

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2012, 09:29:06 pm »
how many RF sessions does it take to notice results? I just have a month to spend in manila as im based abroad

hanson15

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2012, 09:53:27 pm »
sis have you tried aurislim? may mga nagsabi sakin na lumiit daw cheeks ko.

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: Pano paliitin ang face/cheeks?
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2012, 11:55:52 pm »
Sis, how does botox work?  Masakit ata yun eh.. I want to make my jaws smaller kasi.  I always have to angle my face every time I have my pictures taken. 

Does Rf really work though?  I know some of my friends have rf done on their face.  They said it really works for them.  :)  I want to try...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close