We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ malayo-layo na rin pero keri naman. 4-5kms away sila sa isa't isa.. di ko lang sure how's the traffic.
Sis yelcher, 2014 pa kasi kami ni sis jarvik at September pa daw sila mag-accept for that year
Sis yelcher, September 2014 kami. I just got off the phone at tama yung sabi ni sis jarvik na kelangan daw nila finalize pa schedules bago tumanggap ng 2014
Saan Plan B mo sis jarvik? Wala akong ibang option so far kasi non-peak date namin at weekday.
Joining! I'm eyeing this church as well. Ever since my aunt and uncle renewed their vows here, I've always wanted to have my wedding here. Very intimate and simple. Hopefully I'll be able to get the date I want. Hehe. What are nice hotels for preps around the area? I'm eyeing Oakwood in Ortigas. Anything else that would cost less? Thanks!