We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I really dont recommend this. I used to get pimple injections years ago, tapos it left a small dent on my cheek which eventually disappeared after a year(?). I got scared na it will be permanent. Tapos a week ago, i got an injection again kasi super sakit and laki ng pimple ko.. it dried up after 2 days pero now, i have a huge dent sa face ko! nagsisisi ako.. sana i let the pimple dry up the natural way, atleast it will leave a dark spot lang na kaya naman mawala thru peeling.. pero a dent? hindi naman mawawala yun. I wanna cry tuloy
this is a side effect of steroids being injected... that's why it's not really recommended to have it done... not unless you really need it (like it's so big)