We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yup! I found them on multiply...300 per lantern. They're cute =)
^here's the linkhttp://firelanterns.multiply.com/photos
^yes but i think pwede magpa sponsor. OT na tayo, sorry!
^i agree na maganda ang chapel nila! maliit lang na malinis tingnan.ang maganda pa pag beach wedding, may touch of nature! ganda sa video. i will share the SDE of my fiance's brother. http://threelogyvideo.com/blog/?p=785
I also considered Punta Fuego for my wedding but had to drop it as there was no "this is it" when I went for ocular and my friends were against beach din kasi July wedding.You don't need a sponsor. You just have to write them a request letter. They have wedding packages starting at 250k for 100pax.The chapel is cute! Pero its like really really small parang shack lang. Pero cute sya sa pix.Oooops OT na pala :p
Really? How much? I'm going to Bangkok before my wedding
hi chagascon, so san na yung reception mo sis?
I think may mga nabibili na sky lanterns sa divisoria. mas mura pa ata.