We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Siguro very common na ngayon the following break-up lines: I am going abroad I am relocating to ... (another country)So... it will be unfair to expect you to wait for me... I may not be back for decades... and the hard truth is: I am only geographically faithful. hehe
eto ang sabi ng bf ko, may ibang babae kasi sya e, pero nasa ibang bansa.. (hindi nya alam na alam ko. :- hindi ako yung lalake na para sayo, youdeserve someone better. wala na akong silbi sa buhay mo, at wala narin naman akong naitutulong sayo. tigilan na natin to. para sayo din naman to e. para mahanap mo na ang ideal man mo. kung ayaw mo, ako nalang ang lalayo sayo...3 days after, hindi na ko nagtetext sakanya, nagtext sya... : "HON?"..nakakaloka e! paganun-ganun pa!