watch now

Author Topic: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?  (Read 34990 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2011, 12:24:02 am »
Well, a lot of people say I just look so blooming kapag may makeup. :) My makeup looks natural, yet it's still noticeable. Parang bridal style yung makeup ko. :)

Without it, well.. hindi blooming. haha. Less red yung lips, not so pink cheeks,may under-eye circles. I look tired lang. haha

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2011, 06:26:12 am »
Yes.
I'm not really into make up since I am more for the skincare thing., but recently I've learned putting some on. It makes me look "professional" since it seems I put more effort in taking care of my appearance. Being a bb cream, concealer and gloss kind of girl kasi, parang nasa bahay lang or at times they thought I'm just in college which is not a good thing because some don't really take you seriously. Same thing, there are also days wherein I look tired.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2011, 06:44:48 am »
'Pag sinabi kong yes, parang inimply ko na din na ang ganda ko lang. Lol.

I don't really know. I think there's a huge, drastic difference especially with full eye makeup. My eyes are normally droopy and tired so with eye makeup, they come alive. But I don't like makeup na. I used to but I'm more comfortable without makeup. Kebs na lang sa so-called incompetent image a bare face projects daw. :)

tipzky

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2011, 11:29:19 am »
lol this thread makes me lol. anyway, yes when i put make up on, i don't look like me. I am chinita, so when i put some eyeliner and mascara, its a whole new me.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2011, 07:23:20 pm »
yep!

i only use blush on and lip balm, minsan lipstick pag nasa mood :)

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2011, 07:54:14 pm »
for me yes... mas na-eenhance lang yung beauty ko.. charot! hahaha...  ;D blush and lip tint lang naman sakin..

Hannie Swayne

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2011, 10:16:04 am »
I'll say YES. I just used concealer, pressed powder, lip gloss and cheek tint. I don't really wear make up that much.

blue-purple

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2011, 10:51:22 am »
Well, a lot of people say I just look so blooming kapag may makeup. :) My makeup looks natural, yet it's still noticeable. Parang bridal style yung makeup ko. :)

Without it, well.. hindi blooming. haha. Less red yung lips, not so pink cheeks,may under-eye circles. I look tired lang. haha

Ako din ganito; saka lately nagka-pimples ako kaya pag walang make-up sobrang syonget tignan ng face ko hehe. Thank God for Make-up.

Pag events yon may nag comment hindi daw nya ako nakilala pero naisip ko madalang naman kami magkita kaya sya lang siguro hindi nakakilala sakin hehe pero for me I look the same pa rin naman.

Pag office enhance and cover lang. Pag event yun todo with eyeshadow pa haha. Sa office kasi eyeliner lang na minsan may brown eye shadow.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2011, 11:28:39 am »
Yes, unless makeup transformation ang gagawin ko.  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2011, 11:31:00 am »
Yes, walang pinagka-iba except that less visible yung dark circles, thanks to concealer. Nag-iiba lang when I'm wearing eye shadow.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2011, 12:52:39 pm »
ay oo nga kapag nakamascara at upper and lower lid eyeliner ako mukhang iba itsura ko hehe

_katelicious_

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2011, 12:38:14 am »
I went to the mall one time right after my wart removal so I did not have any hint of makeup on.  I feel fine actually.  My outfit must compliment my skin  :o

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2011, 12:48:04 am »
Pero ako gustong gusto ko pag may event at nagpapa-make-up sa make-up artist kahit marunong akong magmake-up. I love the transformation process na nagiiba ang mukha ko. Yung kahir ako nabibigla sa looks ko. Ang saya nun! he!he!

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2011, 04:18:26 pm »
yup  ;) ndi nman kasi ko masyado naglalagay ng make up..
masyado kasing sensitive yung skin ko sa mga make up..

raya15

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2011, 04:32:59 pm »
oo naman...pero ang laki ng nagagawa ng make up saken lalo pagdating sa kilay,di ako pwde lumabas ng bahay ng di maayos ang kilay ko  ;)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2011, 02:36:49 pm »
Yes. There are days that I only use BB Cream instead of liquid foundation pero dapat nakaayos yung kilay at may eye liner ako with matching lipstick. These things are really my essential. Nasanay na ako na may mukap kahit hindi fully made up basta may konting kulay lang yung mukha ko ok na ako dun.

Marquita

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2011, 08:02:15 pm »
Id like to admit that i feel uglier without make up on.

When i mean make up -foundation and lipstick lang for everyday

Kasi naman my skin has pimple marks and my lips are too dull pag walang lipstick.
I dont put on eye make up on regular days.

But yes i still look like myself

felicityinlove

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2011, 08:05:33 pm »
Definitely. I use light make-up to put a little color on my face so it's not like  a major transformation. :)

bu-bu shine

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2011, 08:25:44 pm »
yes.. but im not that confident going out without makeup.. hehe!

i have very noticeable dark circles around my eyes, parang dun sa mga indian/bombay, tapos i have fair skin. i looked tired and puyat without concealer and eye liner..
but i can live without lipstick, mascara and blush..

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2012, 12:07:19 am »
Yes I do pag light make up lang pero kung may special event and i do heavy make up, kahit ako di ko makilala sarili ko! haha! kasi nga naman yung mga features natin like nose, lips and face structure naiiba. :D



xxx

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close