watch now

Author Topic: Bottle and Food Warmer - a MUST BUY or not?  (Read 19552 times)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Bottle and Food Warmer - a MUST BUY or not?
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 08:03:36 pm »
thanks for the tip sis khrisee!! :)

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Bottle and Food Warmer - a MUST BUY or not?
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2013, 08:44:27 pm »
I also have one.. At nasulit naman siya when my mom was still here since I prepare expressed milk sa bottle tapos NASA kanya si baby pag gabi. Very convenient siya gamitin. Now that I have my baby round the clock, ayun medyo Hindi ko nagagamit pa ulit.  If I have to thaw milk from storage bags, lublob ko Lang sa hot water. 

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Bottle and Food Warmer - a MUST BUY or not?
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2013, 08:47:00 pm »
^saan mo kinukuha hot water sis? built in sa faucet niyo or thermos/electric kettle pa?

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Bottle and Food Warmer - a MUST BUY or not?
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2013, 09:21:32 pm »
^sa faucet Lang sis we have hot and cold installed. But I also have the electric kettle in case matagal lumabas yun hot water at nagwawala na si baby.

mariel0308

  • Guest
Re: Bottle and Food Warmer - a MUST BUY or not?
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2014, 03:34:26 pm »
Just any case anybody checks this topic. Just wanted to share about the Nuby warmer/sterilizer that I got from Rustan's  for 1800. I dont think magagamit ko yug bottle warmer talaga but being an excited mommy I bought pa rin. The thing with thw Nuby model is that it can warm milk and food, fits avent bottles and also sterilize bottles and small items. It can sterilize parts of breast pumps, a 4 oz bottle and teat, pacifier, teether etc. It's one touch and controlled by the amount of water you put in the unit. I plan to take this with me to the hospital to sterilize the bottle before using it if I have to. For that purpose I think convenient din sya to travel with if you dont wanna bring your whole sterilizer, you can sterilize pa dn one bottle at a time nga lang. It's also soldnin Youji and Me and the quality is really good. Some local brand warmers wont fit wide neck bottles kaae and this is the only brand that has the sterilizer feature too kaya I wanted to share lang.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close