Author Topic: Furla  (Read 21761 times)

jakh

• Junior GirlTalker
  • lil miss hugs and kisses. Fashionphile.
Re: Furla
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2017, 05:24:18 pm »
I have a Furla candy mini-bag, a small leather crossbody bag with gold chain (which I forgot the name) and a Small Furla Stacy bucket bag. I love my Furla bags They seem sturdy and he colors are also nice. Yung lang I regret buying the first two bags at their regular prices nung December last year kasi nung nagsale dito sa UAE last January nag 60% off sila. Yung bucket bag lang nabili ko on sale.

luckypal

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2017, 02:00:05 pm »
I have a Furla wallet in silver leather and I must say that it's holding up better than my Prada wallet (in silver leather as well). The Prada wallet got scuffed right away and it looked pretty bad after just a few months :( really disappointed with that. I will never buy any of their metallic leather finishes again.

My Furla wallet is my travel wallet and it still looks new! I've had it for 4-5 years already and it's really held up well. The workmanship is excellent and the leather is light and high quality. 
Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
“Good!” said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
“But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all.”
Iron out of Calvary is master of men all!"
— Rudyard Kipling

Antigone

• Live Free <3
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2017, 05:47:54 am »
I'm a fan. They're not so expensive (madalas me sale) but they look expensive.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close