Author Topic: Best Workout Videos  (Read 114899 times)

jafi19

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Best Workout Videos
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 11:12:50 am »
sis jafi19, i bought mine sa Walmart. sa mga asa US, there is also half.com and ebay. sa stores naman cheapest pa din talaga sa Walmart kasi $9 lang. sa Borders it was $14.99. nakaka miss lang sa pinas na makakabili ka ng pirated DVD hehe. napapabili ako ng orig dito e. iba pa din kasi kung sa TV ka mag exercise.

Thanks Sis.  I'm in Manila kasi I thought meron na mabilhan niyan dito.  Ako naman mas gusto ko pa din yung original kasi yung pirated madali masira.  I usually get mine at collage.com.

kittykittycat

• Probationary
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 01:24:45 pm »
I used to swear by Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip which I alternate with Hip Hop Abs but I've been doing that work out for the past 2 years (not religiously, hehe) so I stopped seeing results na.

I started Insanity last Monday! OMG, it's so hard but I love it <3

gingerandspice

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 03:16:24 pm »
jafi19, when it comes to exercise videos lalo na, tama ka, mas okay nga original! :)

sa mga naka try ng leslie sansone videos, anong video favorite ninyo? parang ang super dali kasi niya at di ako mashado pinapawisan kaya ewan ko kung effective. well sana! para both easy and effective.. why not! mas nakakapagod pa nga actually mag treadmill kesa dito :p

greenwood05

• GirlTalker
    • N + A
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 08:58:14 pm »
I tried the jillian michaels 30 day shred. i didn't like it very much. okay naman yung routines kaso parang ang bossy kasi ng dating ni jillian for me.

Maria

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 10:55:21 pm »
^^Sis, I'm doing Leslie Sansone's Walk away the pounds right now.  For me, it's really to get started again, coz I stopped for around two months.  I just wanna get started in moving again. I resolved to do this for the long run that's why I dont want to overdo myself.  Sometimes, my knees hurt with too much jumping and twisting.  With Leslie's workout program, there's no danger to that.  When I've gained more energy then I will start with the other "harder" workouts for me and that, for me, is Hiphop abs (moderate) and Turbo Jam. 

In the end, it's really knowing what your fitness level is, and choosing one that you can stick with.  I've learned to be a little more patient in my weight loss quest.  I read somewhere that slow weight loss is healthier and less prone to reversals.  And as my friend puts it, consistency is the key.  It's consistency in a program that will get us results.  I think with Leslie's workout, since it's so easy, it's easier to be more consistent in getting a workout everyday.

wild_berries

• Junior GirlTalker
  • on the loose...
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 11:34:54 pm »
This is my 3rd day of TurboFire. and I already lost 1pound. Grabe talaga it leaves you drowning in your own sweat and crumpled on the floor.  Pero worth it!

It's superintense mga sis, if you're looking for a good calorie and fat burn I'd say go for Turbo Fire.
Events, tech, travel.

brit_brit

• GirlTalker
  • always busy!
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2010, 10:42:35 pm »
i tried turbojam, zumba, jillian micheals, but nothing beats Tracy anderson!!!!she is the former trainer of madonna, she is still with Gwyneth and Shakira..... right now im addicted to her DVD's. Im doing her Dance Cardio and Mat workout....and it totally made me feel like im a dancer or something. her workouts are made totally for girls, kasi napansin ko when i was doing other workouts parang nag bulk up ako.....sa arms, legs and butt...
with tracy anderson, i have leaner body, very dancer like,mas feminine:) basta iba.
the downside is, you have to do it religiously for 4-6 times a week, her cardio and mat workout. i only do 4times a week or sometimes 3times, kasi naman very time consuming...hello, working mom kaya ako. minsan nga i just do alternate cardio and mat workout, di ko pinagsasabay. but still, i get results.

mimi880

• GirlTalker
  • ^_*
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2010, 10:59:57 pm »
i bought pilates workout vids sometimes i check out diet.com for new workouts i can incorporate.  :)
"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that." - N.V.P

frappysabz

• GirlTalker
  • proud hot momma
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2010, 03:12:53 am »
i tried turbojam, zumba, jillian micheals, but nothing beats Tracy anderson!!!!she is the former trainer of madonna, she is still with Gwyneth and Shakira..... right now im addicted to her DVD's. Im doing her Dance Cardio and Mat workout....and it totally made me feel like im a dancer or something. her workouts are made totally for girls, kasi napansin ko when i was doing other workouts parang nag bulk up ako.....sa arms, legs and butt...
with tracy anderson, i have leaner body, very dancer like,mas feminine:) basta iba.
the downside is, you have to do it religiously for 4-6 times a week, her cardio and mat workout. i only do 4times a week or sometimes 3times, kasi naman very time consuming...hello, working mom kaya ako. minsan nga i just do alternate cardio and mat workout, di ko pinagsasabay. but still, i get results.

hi where to buy the dvd? how much? thanks!

brit_brit

• GirlTalker
  • always busy!
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2010, 03:26:06 am »
amazon, ebay US, and tracy anderson.com. and she has a new book this month , it has dvd included , meal plan for 30 days, mat workouts included in the book. im so excited!!!

gingerandspice

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2010, 11:08:14 am »
is it okay mag exercise pa din kahit na im sick? i stopped kasi doing the 30 day shred just to be sure.. cough and colds lang naman sakit ko.

jafi19

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2010, 03:06:37 pm »
^Siguro Sis light exercise lang muna. Let your body rest din.

ladee_s

• Blogger Girl
  • Visit me: http://traveliztera.blogspot.com
    • Traveliztera: RANDOMLY ENTERTAINING!
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 03:12:53 am »
is it okay mag exercise pa din kahit na im sick? i stopped kasi doing the 30 day shred just to be sure.. cough and colds lang naman sakit ko.

what i usually do when i'm sick is either do the modified version or i just rest ... pero cough and colds lang sis so maybe you can just do the modified version para makaipon naman ng strength yung katawan mo and para maboost pa immunity mo by not stressing your body too much while you're still trying to recover :) pagaling ka sis! :)
http://traveliztera.blogspot.com

Visit my blog for my weird&entertaining adventures, thoughts,& my weightloss journey (from 150 to 103lbs) & tips. =)

wild_berries

• Junior GirlTalker
  • on the loose...
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 06:06:57 am »
I've been doing Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs for a month and altho fun but didn't anything for me... nor I wasn't feeling exhausted or worked out. Grrr
They're good for maintaining or starting off as a beginner probably.

I upped my game and started on Turbo Fire, today's my 5th day.  And after each workout I feel like I've been hit by a truck, drowning in my own sweat, crumpled on the floor.

Try it sisses you can really feel the burn!
Events, tech, travel.

girl_interrupted

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2010, 07:02:16 am »
I also tried Tracy Anderson's Dance Cardio, but golly, di ko masundan ang mga steps. Hanggang tingin na lang ako. I'm not really much of a dancer, I guess.

brit_brit

• GirlTalker
  • always busy!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 03:36:43 am »
^hi sis, naguguluhan din ako sis sa umpisa, i tried to learn one combination at a time....you'll get it too, practice is the key. :)

girl_interrupted

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 07:44:21 am »
^ thanks sis, I'll try it again. Masarap din sumayaw, esp if you're losing weight with it. ;)

ladee_s

• Blogger Girl
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 02:02:39 pm »
I've been doing Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs for a month and altho fun but didn't anything for me... nor I wasn't feeling exhausted or worked out. Grrr
They're good for maintaining or starting off as a beginner probably.

I upped my game and started on Turbo Fire, today's my 5th day.  And after each workout I feel like I've been hit by a truck, drowning in my own sweat, crumpled on the floor.

Try it sisses you can really feel the burn!

Me too... My body already got used to Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs and I'm doubling my effort with new workout vids. I would like to try that TURBO FIRE! Thank you for sharing this! =D

Visit my blog for my weird&entertaining adventures, thoughts,& my weightloss journey (from 150 to 103lbs) & tips. =)

yellowjice

• Procrastinating
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 05:06:16 pm »
30-day Shred.

It is. Painful.

But I'm excited to see the results. I'm only in my third day. :p
Let's be nothing. I heard it lasts forever.

ladee_s

• Blogger Girl
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2010, 03:32:16 am »
30-day Shred.

It is. Painful.

But I'm excited to see the results. I'm only in my third day. :p

Yes, the results are totally awesome. :D My muscles got more defined...  I'm excited to hear about your results! :D Good luck sis! :D

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close