We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis I think i bump into one of your posts I think you just got married early this year, If so I think it's too early for you to feel frustrated and pressured at the same time. I for one took a year to get get pregnant ( after getting married ) like you im polycystic plus I have Myoma pa, I went to see a Fertility expert, I guess that's what you need, since you just recently marry they wont normally push you to drastic measures such as IUI and IVF. Try to visit Reproductive Health Section there you'll find a lot of helpful inputs .
i have a hard time getting preagnant.. naiinip na ko plus naka pressure pa yung mga kakilala kasi lage nagtatanong kung wala pa baby.. i really want to get preagnant.. nagconsult naman ako sa ob gyne polysistic daw ako.. pero magkaka baby naman daw ako. any advice from you guys? n
actually nag start ako last sept na magpacheck sa ob.. she advice m to take pills for 6 mos to regulate my menstration.. during ng pagtake ko ng pills ok naman naging regular na man ako. but after i stop taking those pills naging irregular uli ako. actually this month nga di ako nagkaroon...thanks for the advice sis