watch now

Author Topic: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)  (Read 140817 times)

J_Law

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #460 on: February 01, 2014, 12:57:04 pm »
latest bag purchase: Longchamp LM long handle tote bag in black

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #461 on: February 01, 2014, 04:57:19 pm »
Finally got the LV Neverfull Epi Leather MM in Cyan!  :)

-charm-

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #462 on: February 06, 2014, 11:44:56 pm »
I am collecting coach bags, some I bought from the US, yung iba pinabili ko lang. Kaya lang parang naging common na lang ang coach ngayon. Madaming nagsulputan na online sellers.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #463 on: February 19, 2014, 01:14:15 am »
recently got myself two coach bags. the park metro dream c tote and the fold over crossbody tote.

locally naman the rags2riches buslo jordana hobo which is just so adorable. :)

xthine

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #464 on: February 20, 2014, 05:41:22 am »
Just bought two bags from Feed projects.

Feed 5 Africa bag handmade by artisans in Kenya
Feed 10 bag made of organic cotton for shopping

Fair trade and proceeds go to charity.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #465 on: February 20, 2014, 05:37:57 pm »
Got myself 5 Coach bags from the outlet store, but I'm giving away 2 for pasalubong. Don't know the model names, basta they were good deals. Hehe..

leelou

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #466 on: February 24, 2014, 08:24:49 pm »
RIIR by Aranaz Buslo Navy
Michael Kors Medium Selma Messenger in Pearl Grey
Kate Spade Sew Be It Stevie (from their recent 75% surprise sale)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2014, 10:16:01 pm »
I lost interest in Coach din before my recent US trip.  True din kasi na parang andami na imitation.  Pero when I was shopping na, nabuhay ulit  ;D  Good quality leather din kasi at affordable price points.  Hindi mashado iiyak ang bulsa ko.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2014, 12:20:25 am »
got me a cobalt blue rabeanco marianna. it's so smooshy. and i can't stop smelling the leather.  :D

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #469 on: March 01, 2014, 02:50:10 pm »
I got a Celine phantom in smooth black. LOVE!!:)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #470 on: March 02, 2014, 02:43:37 pm »
Prada BN1801 Saffiano Lux in Baltico  :)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2014, 03:17:44 pm »
Ebay: Kate Spade typewriter bag

NM's: Chloe Marcie hobo in eggplant :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2014, 09:40:16 pm »
Thank you, thank you, thank you to creatures called brothers for a super delayed, but ever welcome post-valentine's day gift!!!

Hooray for a YSL Saint Laurent Petite Cabas Chyc Y Ligne in PINK (even if I am not a PINK person, I still love it!!!)

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #473 on: March 09, 2014, 08:15:31 pm »
Celine Trio in Red.
Getting her tomorrow from my sister who travelled abroad.
Excited! ;D

scents01

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #474 on: March 09, 2014, 09:52:03 pm »
LV Neverfull MM yesterday.. Used it today, works nicely for me..

xthine

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #475 on: March 09, 2014, 10:14:30 pm »
FEED function bag
FEED pouch

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #476 on: March 10, 2014, 10:53:48 am »
Celine Mini Luggage in Calfskin Leather (Color: Orage) SHW

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #477 on: March 15, 2014, 10:23:09 am »
The new classic Balenciaga black gold hardware in goat leather, super love it.

ayka

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2014, 04:10:16 am »
I've been into satchels lately, particularly those from The Leather Satchel Company. I have them in plain colors and polka dots.

I'm quite late with the trend, I know.  :P

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: your bag collection/ latest bag purchase :)
« Reply #479 on: April 09, 2014, 02:16:05 pm »
I finally bought a Chanel Boy medium black calfskin with ruthenium hardware. It will get here next week and I'm so excited! <3

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close