We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, problem ko naman is I'm not really good at selling. Already tried all sorts before, Pero no luck sa ganun. Ano pa kaya ang magandang work from home or part time job na Hindi sales?
Hi! Ask ko lang san na ba ngayon ang magandang site para magbenta online? I'll sell beauty products and preloved clothes sana.
For home based business you may try taking seminars or livelihood courses from different training centers. I recommend taking up courses on Negoskwela- www.negoskwela.ph especially on crafty seminars from which you can sell at the comfort of your home and post on different social media sites. One of these are trainings for cakes and pastries, cake decorating, bag making etc. You may need to pay of a little of fee and earn big profit from it.