We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
buti na lang binasa ko lahat ng reviews here about nameraka, i'm planning to buy it pa naman. i'm only 26 and prone to pimples, so it means i don't need collagen supplement yet.
Hi Sisses Do you happen to know if Nameraka or Collagen can be taken by someone who has cancer? Thank you
im taking DHC collagen, masaydo ako nagiging antukin di ko alam kung natural effect lang yun... at pagnakatulog ako sobrang himbing...
^^ Sis I think okay na mag take ka ng collagen. I read somewhere before na when we reach our mid 20s collagen production starts to slow down na, so its advisable to take collagen supplements Btw, I love DHC's deep cleansing oil. HG for me. Mas gusto ko kesa sa Shu Uemura