We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
meron na ba sa inyong nakapag-solo travel na sa HK?-safe ba mag-travel alone in HK?-mahigpit ba PH IO if travelling alone?-anong hostel sa HK sa may TST ang safe stayan ng solo traveler?thank u so much!im travelling alone on the last week of Oct this year, baka meron sa inyong pupunta sa HK on that week, pa-join naman. first time ko kasi to travel alone and unexpected ito kasi for some reason nagback-out kasama ko.thank u!
Boooked my vietnam ticket c/o cebupac. Will travelVietnamn cambodia. Sana kayanin ko LOL! I want to try As part of my goals for my 25th bday.
Safe ba to travel to Vigan alone? And magkano kaya budget for 3 days and 2 nights? Thanks.
may booked flight ka na ba? are you going to vigan or you're doing vigan-laoag-padudpud tour? i have also the same question. i'm gonna be in ilocos on nov 24-27.
I plan to travel by land, sis. I'm still not sure whether I would do the vigan-laoag-pagudpud tour or not. Depende siguro sa budget. Are you going solo?