watch now

Author Topic: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]  (Read 130972 times)

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #340 on: November 24, 2011, 11:31:56 am »
buti pala nung time na umuwi ak ong province for my grandpa's funerl & burial.... walang hassle...

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #341 on: November 24, 2011, 11:34:23 am »
^^the time na nagkagulo with PALEA some of their flights were transfered to T3.

sweet_ghie

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #342 on: November 26, 2011, 11:58:16 pm »
I just got here in manila 2 days ago via pr103.It was suprisingly on time.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #343 on: December 14, 2011, 06:09:41 pm »
sale ang PAL kaso parang regular midnight sale pa din nila ang price  :'(

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #344 on: December 26, 2011, 08:54:57 pm »
musta yung intl flights ng pal? singapore,hk, japan? bad trip pa rin ba?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2012, 02:38:31 pm »
PAL FARE for PR-OPERATED REGIONAL SECTORS

As part of PAL's 70th anniversary offering, buy a PAL regional economy or business ticket for as low as USD70/USD470 from 11 to 13 January 2012 and get second regional tickets for as low as USD7/USD270* (Second ticket).

- 2nd ticket can ONLY be availed ONCE for EVERY ticket purchased
- it is required to purchase the first ticket. (details of the ET number of the first ticket will be needed to book the 2nd ticket)
- 2nd ticket may be issued on a different/same destination BUT for the SAME passenger(s)

Purchase Period: Jan 11 - 13
Travel Validity: Jan 23 - Mar 21
1st ticket: economy USD70  /  business class USD470

Purchase Period: Jan 11 - 16
Travel Validity: Jun 16 - Sept 30
2nd ticket: economy USD7  /  business class  USD270
-- travel period

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2012, 06:23:28 pm »
The BKK flt today was cancelled, too. Uh oh.

i hope this isnt a problem anymore. we have a flight to BKK next week :(

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2012, 09:01:45 pm »
nakakadiscourage magPAL!

princess27

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2012, 10:04:46 pm »
^yup, i share the same sentiment >:(

last month, I had my flight to Hawaii and back at parehong PAL yon.  What I can say, though I am not generalizing is, hindi courteous at approachable ang mga stewardess, usually yung mga bata.  Yung mga mukhang senior stewardess ang ok naman at mababait, pero yung mga bata, intrimitida, kakayamot!

advantage lang talaga ng PAL is the ease sa airport pero yung service, facilities and comfort ng flight, nah! waley!

chinita8

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2012, 02:53:54 am »
@sis bratinella ... Do u have the link for that PAL promo? Can't find it sa site nila, meron pa ba? Tia!  :)

london

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #350 on: January 14, 2012, 06:54:18 pm »
^ until yesterday lang yung sale, jan 13

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #351 on: January 22, 2012, 06:35:32 pm »
Of all my long haul flights with PAL, this recent trip from SFO to MNL really made me realize that customer service is not this airline's priority. I was extremely disappointed by this experience. I was actually pissed by how they handled my concern.

My inflight LCD wasn't working so I signaled to one FA to assist me with it, she said to wait for the FA assigned to my row. So I did and waited. I asked one male FA for help (while he was giving someone water)... sabi nya, "Sandali lang ho, pakihintay lang... dadalawa lang po ang kamay ko... hindi ko ho kaya pagsabayin lahat."

I was really shocked by that response but that was fine, I understood somehow. But He didn't get back to me. I ended up calling another FA. I said, can you please reset my LCD? She said, Bakit po, ma'am, anong nangyare? She even told me it's supposed to work and even asked me how come it's not working. Duh, they SHOULD'VE explained to me why it wasn't working!

I said, "It's been like this. It's not working at all...  it seems stuck. This should work especially for a 14-hour flight. Can you pls ask the person in charge to reset this?"

Sabi nya, "Sige ho ma'am pakihintay na lang"

One hour had passed, nothing happened. I called her attention again. I said, "Did you take note of my LCD problem? It hasn't been addressed yet."

Timing naman na nandoon yung male attendant na inapproach ko earlier. Sabi ni female attendant sa kanya, "Paki process nga request ni ma'am kasi naiinis na sya."

Oh my god. Seriously? Did she have to say that for everyone to hear? I was not irate at all, I was simply requesting. Assuming they had undergone customer service training, I expected them to be able to attend to that very simple request.

I had to call her attention for what she said. I said, "Miss, hindi ho ako naiinis. I simply wanted to know whether you already processed my request. Is that too much to ask? Is this how you treat your passenger? Telling your colleague na naiinis ako within earshot of everyone onboard was extremely rude"

Sabi lang nya, "Sige po ma'am we will activate it now."

Sobrang inis ko, I blurted something like, "Wow, what can I say? That was extremely rude. I was never treated like this anywhere else. Only on PAL. This is extremely unprofessional. " Unsurprisingly, the other passengers nodded in approval. Sabi ng katabi ko, "This is not acceptable in the U.S. If a business treats someone like this, they will lose a lot of customers FAST."

It took them HOURS to address this damn issue. I was only able to take advantage of the inflight entertainment after we left GUAM to Manila. Imagine!

Overall a mediocre company. The only good thing about them is their direct flight to and from USA.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:33:32 pm by Vera »

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #352 on: January 22, 2012, 11:02:27 pm »
We were extremely disappointed with PAL too with our recent trip to BKK, queue at the terminal was extremelynunmanageable. They obly bothered to open new counters 15 mins before our flight. It was very uncomfortable at the terminal. And our flights were delayed, to and fro. My goodness! Sayang ang PaL :(

We should have taken Thai despite the schedule. My husband while on queue gave me the " i told you not to book PAL " look. Andami ko pa namang unused miles nila. Ayoko na. Grabe.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2012, 09:00:35 am »
ayan, inamin na din ni lucio tan na ibebenta na niya ang pal.... at mukhang si MVP nga ang bibili.... pero dapat maayos muna ang mga legal battles nila....

michi247

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #354 on: January 24, 2012, 09:03:56 am »
pero alam ko nabenta na talaga ang PAL dati pa, san miguel yata (not sure) may classmate kasi ko sa PAL nagwowork and nagpapahanap dati ng work kasi hindi na daw talaga ok sa PAL, no career growth and salary increase. sabi ko kasi sa kanya, bakit hindi pa ibenta ni LT ang PAL baka umayos pa, sabi niya matagal na nga daw nabenta.

summer

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #355 on: January 27, 2012, 05:21:56 pm »
Is PAL flying to NYC already? I saw their promo and their prize is a RT fare to NYC. Hope someone can clarify.

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2012, 11:17:41 pm »
^Nope, they don't. It's either a PR flt MNLSFO or MNLLAX with connections on OAL to NYC. 2nd option nila is OAL ex-MNL.

khat

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2012, 03:08:16 am »
may PAL thread pala tayo :) ito lang ang airline na palagi namin sinasakyan every time na uwi kami ng Pinas, straight flight kasi at ganda ng terminal,Lol, when i don't have a child yet traveling with me, i don't have any complaint naman, until nung umuwi kami last sa Pinas at meron ako 1 yrs. old son, Grabeh! sobra nahirapan ako, kasi yung mga upuan nila napaka liit, at super dikit dikit talaga, as in sakto ka lang sa upuan, wala man lang kahit konting extra na space, eh yung baby ko naka kandong sakin,kaya kapag naglilikot,pati yung katabi ko, natatamaan niya, yun lang naman complaint ko so far,

tanong pala ako, plan ko umuwi ng Pinas,gusto ko sana yung after Christmas na pero before New Year basta yung date between after Pasko but before Dec.31, mga magkano kaya flight ticket ng ganun date from LAX to Manila?roundtrip, TIA

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:13:43 am by khat »

aspau

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2012, 06:04:00 pm »
pa join mga sis, may promo ba ang PAL from manila to SFO? gusto ko sana this april umalis for a 1 month vacation lang. Im looking for a cheaper fare kasi. Thanks

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Philippine Airlines [Thread 4]
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2012, 06:09:04 pm »
^they had a sale a few weeks ago...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close