We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ pag cervarix mas mura nasa 2k+ lang pag Gardasil mas mahal nasa 4500 pataas.
I read here that someone had the shot at 29. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the age limit for Gardasil is 26 while for Cervarix, it's 25.
Hello sisses, a friend of mine who is a medrep from GSK (Cervarix) informed me that Cervarix is intended for females 10 yrs old up. I asked her din if booster shot is required, she said no as for the continuous studies made by GSK for Cervarix, after several years of having had the Cervarix shot, patients were evaluated and nakita na mataas pa din titers nila so no need for the booster shot.