We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi everyone! I started this thread months ago And I just gave birth last July 18 via C-sec. Wala akong stretchmarks sa tummy! I'm so happy, yung effort ko maglagay ng tummy butter and lotion all paid off
Hi sis! I'm now on my 5th month and I'm using St. Yves Collagen Elastin Lotion (twice more collagen) for moisture. Super takot kasi ako magka-stretchmarks...So far lotion addict talaga ako, just wanna make sure walang stratchmarks after, wala pa naman ako nakikitang marks so far.Are there available lotions din to prevent stretchmarks?This is my first pregnancy. Thanks mommies ^^ in my experience naman sis i've use lotion like st. yves and oil para di ako magka strech mark pero sa laki ng tiyan ko nag karoon pa din ako ... tama [textspeak!] iba natin sis na it depends sa elasticity ng skin natin kung magkaka stretchmarks tayo