guys bili na kau inside showbiz magazine feb 2012 issue.. may kwentong DongYan dun

eto
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/403677_10150532660597550_335402147549_9130042_1265466652_n.jpgmga pampakilig

Dong On Marian's best traits...
Dong: I could name one, and I can also go on and on and finish all (the) pages of Inside Showbiz magazine. She will going with me from any cliff, regardless of how high, as long as she knows I am holding her hand.
Fave dating/bonding place?
Dong: There is this Chapel in Makati that we frequent....whenever we are happy or sad, or both, or wala lang... we make it a point to share our thoughts and feelings with God there.
Her physical feature that you are most attracted to ? Why
Dong: Aside from her whole face, I like how she makes white so pure as reflected on the purity of her skin.
Thing that annoys you about her?
Dong: Always on time. Sometimes pag magkatrabaho kami, uunahan niya akong dumating sa set ng mga 30 minutes!
Most memorable date ?
Dong: Every date of ours has something different in it. Hindi umuulit. Dahil diyan, lahat ay memorable para sakin.
How's your relationship with her family?
Dong: Special occasions, like Christmas & New Year will never be complete for me if I don't see them. I love them.
Your most unforgettable foreign trip together?
Dong: It would have to be in Spain when I met her father.
Are you the jealous type? Do you get jealous?
Dong: When I pose a fake smile, you'll know.
First kiss-when & where? Can you describe it.
Dong: On the set of Marimar - on cam.