We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sa mga sis who are sendign their child to KILA or Colegio de Sto. Domingo, any feedback please? thanks
Hi everyone! I wish to send my son to school this year and I'm eyeing on KILA and Brainworks, hope you can give me heads up regarding these schools. I'll appreciate it much if you can give me some suggestions too. Thanks in advance!
Assumption antipolo is a good school. In terms of quality at par siya with the one in makati. A lot of them eventually move to good schools for college. I have batchmates too in ateneo who went to this school. Maganda din campus nila.Some of my cousins studied/ies in AC antipolo. One is in UP diliman architecture now. Another who has graduated college already has a very good job in SG.