watch now

Author Topic: Women Volunteers  (Read 47087 times)

auane

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2011, 07:00:05 pm »
paano maging volunteer? i want to try this :)

karla

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2011, 01:38:46 am »
Hello everyone! :) I'm part of an online volunteer group and here are some upcoming volunteer activities:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0850967&ref=mf
Habitat for Humanity Build in Pasig - April 16 (Saturday)


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0946166&ref=mf
Real Life Foundation Feeding Program in Pasig - May 7 (Saturday)

The details are in the facebook event calendar links. I hope you can join us! ^__^

shegothim

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2011, 08:58:01 am »
hi sis, pexer ka rin ba? sasali rin kasi ako dun sa habitat for humanity build eh. di ko sure kung sasama pa ang friend ko di naman nagconfirm dun sa event. kaya soloista na lang ako.

danda

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2011, 09:03:46 am »
^gusto ko sana kaso may lakad na ako sa 16. Next time! :)

karla

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2011, 05:42:24 pm »
hi sis, pexer ka rin ba? sasali rin kasi ako dun sa habitat for humanity build eh. di ko sure kung sasama pa ang friend ko di naman nagconfirm dun sa event. kaya soloista na lang ako.

Yes, pexer din ako sis. :) Nareceive mo na volunteer data form from angeline? Ok lang kahit soloista. Mababait naman mga kasama mo tsaka ang iba first time din magvolunteer. Hindi ko first time magvolunteer pero first time ko din sa habitat for humanity build.

^gusto ko sana kaso may lakad na ako sa 16. Next time! :)

Sige sis. Next time na lang. I'll post dito kung may future events pa.  :)

mhinechuu

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2011, 02:42:56 am »
hello po mga sis :) i am a newbie here, actually this is my first post dito sa GT hehe :) natuwa naman ako sa topic na ito. parang kaninang pagkagising ko, iniisip ko kung kailan ako makakapagvolunteer :) one of my wishlist kasi bago ako mag-20years old eh makapagvolunteer ako, lalo na sa mga bata kasi super love ko mga kids kaya kung meron po kayong activity pm niyo naman ako kaso andito pa ako sa Abu Dhabi, by july pa ako uuwi :) hihi. pero pagbalik ko ng Pinas, i'll make it happen na makapgvolunteer ako. :) kung pwede po keep me updated sa mga upcoming activities niyo po :) thanks much :)

abey

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2011, 07:38:08 pm »
pangarap ko rin maging volunteer.
magbackread muna ako.
sana makasama ako sa inyo!
glad nakita ko itong thread! ;D

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2011, 01:42:04 pm »


 Very inspiring ang thread na ito.Sana one day ,I can join these programs.

QueGavan

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2011, 12:59:41 pm »
i used to be an active volunteer of the different projects of Hands On Manila (HOM) before I'm on my last trimester of my pregnancy. I'm going back to volunteer work when baby's 6 months na siguro. He's 3 months old now :)

joyceish

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2011, 01:14:10 am »
Hi sisses, anyone here from HOM?

I sent an email to then thru their Contact US page, I really would like to be a volunteer. Now I have all the time in my hands.

Thanks!

pinaytechie

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2011, 12:52:23 am »
Hello mga sis! Pano yung sa HOM? Contact ko na lang ba sila?
Ano pang masusuggest niong org? Gusto ko sana yung appropriate lang sa student life ko :P

karla

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2011, 04:37:58 am »
Hi guys!  :) I hope makasali kayo sa ChildHaus Outreach Program on June 25, 2-7pm.

For more details, please click this link:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=212107752154372

Longhair

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2011, 02:08:51 pm »
Kami naman ni hubby supports Home of Joy for sick & abandoned children in Tayuman. This is run by the Missionaries of Charity w/c was founded by Mother Teresa. We normally give financial donations instead of partying w/ friends on our birthdays. Right now, I'll be sending a box of balikbayan box of children's clothes w/c  I bought from garage sales. Super cute ng mga clothes & Im excited just imagining them wearing it.

You can also celebrate your kid's birthday there by bringing food. Its nice to raise their awareness for charity at a young age. They will also realize how lucky they are that they have loving parents and they are in good health.


« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:13:40 pm by Longhair »

Erika

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:19 pm »
Sana mabuhay 'tong thread na ito! I want to be a volunteer :)

politepolite

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2011, 11:46:27 pm »
mga sis,

Do you know any upcoming volunteer works, charity events or outreach program with in the metro that I could squeeze myself in??

I would like to divulge my time to these activities.

Please pm me for details sisters :)

karla

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2011, 11:57:05 pm »
Hi guys! :) If you are interested to volunteer, U! Happy Events organize volunteer activities every month. I already joined the activity in East Avenue before and will be joining the Rare for Care activity in Manila Zoo. Here is their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/uhappyevents

I'm also planning a Christmas party/ Outreach Program and you guys are free to join. Hindi pa kasi plantsado ang details but will update you if ever meron na po. :)

By the way, if you are near Pasay, there is an elderly home called Little Sisters of the Poor. We went there before and I think it will be nice to visit the residents there. :)

minami

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2011, 04:28:24 pm »
i want to be a volunteer for outreach programs..pasali ako :)

yasminjoo

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2011, 11:43:19 am »
I volunteer for the Philippine Eagle Center.  :)
As a tour guide and sometimes for Open Classroom Projects din to educate students about Phil Eagle at kahalagahan ng forest and environment. And how to protect the endangered species na rin...

Gusto ko din sana try mag volunteer sa Gawad Kalinga... Paano ba dun?


shegothim

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2011, 02:50:10 pm »
wow, isa ka sa mga volunteer sis? tinour kami dati ng mga kaibigan ko ng isa sa mga volunteer doon.

gypsiechick

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2011, 12:33:37 pm »
Hi guys! :) If you are interested to volunteer, U! Happy Events organize volunteer activities every month. I already joined the activity in East Avenue before and will be joining the Rare for Care activity in Manila Zoo. Here is their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/uhappyevents

I'm also planning a Christmas party/ Outreach Program and you guys are free to join. Hindi pa kasi plantsado ang details but will update you if ever meron na po. :)

By the way, if you are near Pasay, there is an elderly home called Little Sisters of the Poor. We went there before and I think it will be nice to visit the residents there. :)

Hi sis interested ako pano mag volunteer? Thanks :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close