We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
just last year. birthday ko nung pumunta ako dito sa uae. nagbday ako sa eroplano.
oh no sis. that's so sad. i hope you're over it na.
My birthday this Saturday kase I don't want to celebrate knowing that I lost my baby last January, I find it unfair to celebrate the date of my birth tapos hindi ko nagawa yun sa baby ko.
it was my mom's birthday. we were all singing (at least we tried) and blew the candles. nanduon siya nakaburol. she died a few days before her birthday. matagal na yun pero miss pa rin namin siya.
i feel sorry for our sisses who's loved ones died on their birthday.