watch now

Author Topic: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?  (Read 18610 times)

lilmissprettydiva

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 05:11:22 pm »
Pros of being in love with your bestfriend is that you know each other well and since you are close you know most weaknessess and strengths.

Cons naman pag di nag workout yung relationship sayang din yung friendship na na-build nyo through the years.

It happened to me during college, alam mo na meron na mutual understanding at kulang na lang yung LOVE na word na as in formal. Ayun dun nagsimula masira yung friendship kasi meron na awkward moments tapos we drifted apart because of the what ifs and avoiding being lovers... sayang lang yung friendship :(

Woman Being

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 04:06:40 pm »
I think I am falling for my guy bff. When he befriended me, I never thought na he likes me before we became close. He has a girlfriend kc. Pinakilala na din nya un girl saken. Tapos we became close. He teaches me things about dating, how to deal with men. I tell him my secrets, un mga feelings ko na [textspeak!] ko nasasabi sa mga girl friends ko bec I feel they may judge me. There's one day na he tried flirting with me. Tapos I flirted back coz I was heartbroken at the time. Then within 24 hours I realized na mali. So I talked to him about it and asked him to stop. [textspeak!] [textspeak!] consistent sa pag-stop. He still says things that would flatter me. Nasanay na lan ako. Hinayaan ko na lan [textspeak!]. Kc ok man kame. We know where we stand. Friends lan tlg kame kc my jowa man [textspeak!]. Tas lately, i realized na lahat ng gusto ko sa guy nasa kanya pala. I realized this kc I got to know him better as the days go by. So I always keep my guards on. I don't want to fall kc. Tapos yesterday, he asked me if his being vocal sa feelings nya for me affects me. Ano daw ba prefer ko? I said, I prefer wag na lan [textspeak!] maging vocal kc na-gguilty ako. Feeling ko niloloko namen un girlfriend nya kahet pa [textspeak!] man at we are just really friends. I told him na I also don't want to fall for him coz he has a gf. Sabi ko I try to not think of malisha between us and he's not helping. He said sorry and [textspeak!] na daw tlg mauulet un. Tas feeling ko after that iniiwasan na nya ko. I really don't want to lose the friendship kc he is a good man and he helps me grow. He knows that I like him but he's taken so friends na lan. But looking at it now, nag-tatampo pa [textspeak!] e [textspeak!] kaya cause ng troubles namen. Do u think, I should just give up on us? I feel I've done my part na e.

pumpkin

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 01:16:06 pm »
ito lang kahahantungan nyan...
(1) Lovers
(2) Kissing Friend
(3) Friend With Benefits
(4) FuBu
(5) Separation

Myuriin

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2010, 02:27:34 pm »
na experience ko to .

I fell in love with my bestfriend and same with him na inlove din [textspeak!] sakin.
Then he courted .. 2nd year high school pa lang kami nun.
He courted for almost a month. pero sa huli pinili ko friendship naming dalwa. Kahit minsan nag seselos ako na manligaw [textspeak!] noon ng iba.

Now .. Wala na .. Super best friends pa din kami. My family knows him and vice versa. May GF and BF [textspeak!]. So pag may prob kaming dalwa sharing lang. Masayang may best friend. Now 6 years na kaming mag bestfriend . And I never regretted the day na binusted ko [textspeak!]. masaya din [textspeak!] sa naging decision ko dahil kung sinagot ko "daw" [textspeak!] nun.. baka sakaling break na kami ngaun :)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 06:53:44 pm »
it happened to me too. my best guy bud was so sweet that i ended up falling for him. we had a relationship. at first, we're happy. we're so much comfortable with each other, no awkward moments. until i changed my mind. to make the story short, we broke up. we became us again, then broke up again for good. now, we're not super friends anymore. we only text during each other's birthdays and other special occassions. do i regret it? nung una, pero nasanay din ako na di na kami friends.
Lesson: pag-isipang mabuti ang mga bagay-bagay. wag padalus-dalos. if you think you can manage to lose the friendship in case the relationship doesn't work out, go ahead.

Giri

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 03:07:30 pm »
Maraming happy ending stories ng magkaibigan na natuloy sa kasal, marami din namang stories na nasira ang friendship dahil sa love. One advantage ng magkaibigan na naging sila ay kilala na nila ang isat isa, no pretensions.And I think mas solid ang foundation ng lovers na nagsimula sa pagiging mag besfriend, kasi alam nyo na lahat ng tinatago nyo, so it means na nung naging kayo, tangap nyo ang buong pagkatao ng isat isa. Ang disadvantage naman ay  kung magkahiwalay kayo, possible na pati ang friendship ay damay. So if ever na papasok kayo sa gantong sitwasyon, ask yourself is it worth it? Or may deep regrets ba pag hindi ninyo na pursue ang feelings nyo sa isat isa.

prettykhae

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 03:49:44 pm »
pros-strong foundation of a rel.

cons-tinabla mo si bes mo, not unless he/she feels the same way too.

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 09:32:56 pm »
for me it's bad. kasi kapag hindi naging okay or nagwork out yung relationship niyo, pati friendship niyo sira. sayang friendship.

barbwire

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 10:04:40 pm »
Good because you have the foundation of friendship. Di ba when married couples get old and all the kilig moments of being young is gone, they say that spouse is their bestfriend.
Bad because either of you may have too much expectations which may not be met if you are lovers. And I believe that there are people who are meant only to be bestfriends not couples.

lady_sunscreen

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 11:19:25 pm »
I think it will be good if you are both mature persons. Mawawala na yung fear na baka mag-break kayo and mawalan ka ng lover and a bestfriend all at the same time..  Communication i think is the key..

I am married with my bestfriend (for ten years) now.  One week pa lang kami mag-on nag-aya na magpakasal.  tee hee!..

But we should have done this way before pa.. Niligawan ako dati pa and binasted ko cya fearing na mawawalan ako ng bestfriend pag nghiwalay kami.. Little did i know after 10 years of friendship eh sya din pla.. Eh di sana inumpisahan na namin ng maaga.. tee hee!.. Siya sana lahat ng firsts ko.. Kaso hindi.. It is because natakot..

CutiePatootie

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 03:12:29 am »
I can't say its bad...this is good actually if you share the same feelings, if not naman okay lang din. If you're really "bestfriends" nothing can come between the two of you.

I'd been in love with my bff for 5 years.. i knew from the very beginning that it was a hopeless case. In 5 years I never got him to fall in love with me but rather he adored me like a bestfriend should...PLATONIC. I earned his respect and loyalty except romantic love. I finally decided to move on when he got himself a gf. Ang sakit-sakit, na parang nakakabaliw. I told him about my feelings and since then parang nakahinga ako ng maluwag. Our friendship didn't change. Now na may bf na ako, sa kanya ako humihingi ng advise. He said that he's happy for me and would support me all the way kahit na anong desisyon ko, rest assured he's gonna be there for me. I am blessed to have a bestfriend like him.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 11:11:30 pm »
it could be both. let's face it, syempre good kapag your feelings for each other is mutual, and you can actually make the relationship work pretty well kasi you know each other very well. if it's one-sided, then it's a big problem. o kaya naman kapag nagsimula kayo as friends, chances are, pag di nagwork relationship nyo then your friendship may be lost, too.

But then again, it's better to try rather than regret your whole life wondering about "what ifs..." You can always think of ways naman to save your friendship and love relationship with each other eh. So, best of luck! :)

badmonkey

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 01:42:43 pm »
BAD...for me.

If both of you are inlove with each other, VERY GOOD. Happily ever after!

If isa lang ang inlove, WORST NIGHTMARE!

-Magiging sensitive ka sa mga kilos nya.
-Madali kang magtatampo/ma-ooffend kase the fact na hindi ka nya "mahal" masakit na yun.
-One of you will decide to back off and give a little space
then...END of friendship. Voila!

---

I am in love with my bestfriend. I tried my best to ignore what I feel but hindi ko talaga kaya. Now, I decided to stay away from him. It is so painful but I have to.

red_one

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 12:31:18 pm »
merong kasing mag bestfriend na okay sila as bestfriends lang, pero pag my love na involve minsan di nag-wo-work. swerte nung iba na they end up into marriage, kaso di naman lahat eh ganun.
mahirap makamove-on lalo na kapag ang taong nakasakit sayo eh yung taong pinakamalapit sa puso mo. pero at least you tried diba.

donselle

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 04:30:55 pm »
risk talaga siya. it can work two ways kasi eh: either he loves you in return or he doesn't. pero at least naparamdam mo sa kanya na love mo siya diba?

share ko experience ko about that sitch...

been through that experience many times, from high school to college. i tend to fall in love din sa mga guy best friends ko eh. pero lahat sila they can only treat me as their best friend, nothing more. siyempre masakit, akala ko nga end of the world na kasi not only I lost the love of my life, parang naisip ko rin na parang nawala na rin ang best friend ko.

until noong pumasok ako sa law school. i had a guy best friend, na classmates kami sa lahat ng subjects namin. lagi kaming magkausap, halos sabay umuwi. naramdaman kong nagfa-fall ako sa kanya, pero dahil na nga sa mga experiences ko, medyo nag-hold back ako. siyempre ayaw kong masaktan dahil baka maka-affect sa studies ko...

but then I took the chance -- sinabi ko sa kanya ang feelings ko... apparently, ganoon din pala siya sa akin... kaya pala kako nagbigay siya ng bouquet of flowers sa akin (my first time, mind you)... sabi niya that time wala lang, yun pala nanliligaw na pala siya sa akin via friendship route... yun nga lang hesitant akong mag-start ng relationship after that, kasi nga nag-aaral kami pareho... but then again I took my chance, I said yes to him... at ngayon magwa-one year na kami sa august...

as for my guy best friends noong high school at college, nagkakausap pa rin kami through text and FB... one time nga yung best friend ko noong college nakasalubong ko malapit sa workplace ko (yes, working stude ako) while on my way home.. ayun, catch up kami ng bonggang-bongga... at yung feelings ko sa kanya? natatawa na lang kami pag naaalala yun... hehe...

ayun... :)

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2012, 09:45:26 pm »
Both good and bad!  :) Good because you already know what kind of person he is, but bad if you the relationship will not work out. You will never have the same kind of friendship before the relationship.

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2012, 06:13:21 pm »
before i used to think that having a male best friend was cool. but then i "fell in love". it's hard to tell if the feeling is mutual or not. yeah, he tells me that he loves and all that jazz, but i am not 100% sure if he's really sincere with what he's telling me coz he also "likes" other girls. ::) :P to be in this kind of situation, well, nakakastress talaga to tell you honestly. kaya simula ngayon, i'm not going to allow myself to be close to any of my male friends anymore. :P having a male best friend sucks. haha.

JHAZbewithyou

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2012, 12:05:37 pm »
Bad?? Sayang ang friendship te! :D

misstisay

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 01:49:47 pm »
^ bad nga. akala ko dati good. hanggang sa naranasan ko.. ngayon di na kami nagpapansinan. ouch.. </3 sayang lang ang friendship namin....

dheive

  • Guest
Re: being in love with your bestfriend...good or bad?
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2012, 12:32:09 am »
bad.... lalo na kung hindi mutual ..
another bad kasi if mag-beak kayo dalawa mawawala sa iyo yung boyfriend mo at bestfriend mo

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close