We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
how much price sa great cuts salon? pwede din kaya to sa damaged and super dry. may falling hair pa. naisip ko baka lalo ma damage? anyone here tried brazilian blowout service ng freshaire salon?
They also offer the express blowout rin pala sa Straight & Smooth salon sa Makati I think sister salon ata sila ng Piandre? I've tried having the treatment done there twice na. Okay yung service, they serve really yummy cookies pa for free!
Organic Care Shampoo, from the name itself, it's organic no sls, sles, ales, als, petrochemical cleansers and NO parabens. I get it at Watsons. a 400ml bottle costs 220 pesos if i'm not mistaken