watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner  (Read 200265 times)

sumacumrockers

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #300 on: October 06, 2012, 03:38:30 pm »
^ sis it's okay lang hehe  ;D

coreect ka po extra virgin olive oil po , sa mga malls like SM, dun sa grocery mu makita to  ;)

damselflypoet

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #301 on: October 06, 2012, 03:46:32 pm »
Dati when i use head and shoulders mint nawawala agad dandruff ko. Now persistent na sya. :(

pinkishme

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #302 on: November 04, 2012, 09:37:25 am »
Sulfate-free ba ang Human Heart Nature? I need to use sulfate-free shampoo kasi I had a Brazilian Blowout 2 months ago and hair coloring 2 weeks ago. I've been using Organix Brazilian Keratin (the brown one) for the past 2 months and my scalp has been itching like crazy pero nagtiis-ganda ako kasi it's organic di ba so it must be good for me. Pero hindi talaga siguro ako martyr. Haha. So I tried using Head and Shoulders yesterday. Nawala ang itchiness! Argh. So I have to admit to myself na talaga that something must be wrong with Organix Brazilian Keratin or hindi talaga siya hiyang sa akin. But I want to find something na totoong organic and sulfate-free but won't break my budget naman.

sis diba hindi sulfate free ang head and shoulders? kamusta naman ang brazilian blowout mo.. bumalik ba sa dati or same pa rin after mo ginamit ang head and shoulders? kase i have the same problem din e. super itchy scalp as in. tapos now dandruff na :'(

chedz.03

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2012, 04:36:55 pm »
ako sobrang grabe na ng dandruff ko. dati akala ko di lang masyado nababanlawan ang hair ko eh pero i found out na may polycystic ovaries ako (hormonal imbalance) and isa sa effect nun is dandruff. :(

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #304 on: November 04, 2012, 04:58:35 pm »
Scalpex lang talaga nakakagamot sa dandruff ko. :)

layzieg

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #305 on: November 10, 2012, 09:29:31 am »
meron sulfate free na shampoo sa healthy options 200plus lang

ajtee

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #306 on: November 11, 2012, 02:21:22 am »
The best solution for me is Ketoconazole (Nizoral or Reduff) which you can get in Watsons or Mercury Drugstore. It's drying though, so I follow up with Human Nature Moisturizing Conditioner afterwards  :)

mhalomy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2012, 12:07:32 pm »
I'm 25 and I started to have dandruff at age 23. At first there weren't that much, it would go on and off without me doing anything about it. I used Head & Shoulders back then in Europe. At 24, the dandruff won't go away anymore, it became persistent when my colleagues suggested a change of shampoo. I did change to pantene and garnier, still the same.

I went back to the Philippines, it became even worse. They say it's the climate change. What's worse is that my face (on the sides near ears) and my arms started to have dry red patches that looked like eczema or ringworms.

Anyways, I changed to Clear (blue and white) and still nothing. I went to David's Salon and they said I should get their Hair Spa treatment which costs 2k+++ (recommended weekly) and I cannot afford that much, they also suggested to buy their own Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ( which I didn't  ;D) for about 200php. They also did tell me to never use Clear again as it might not be for me. They didn't recommend brands, just told me to change shampoo.

So I went to a dermatologist for my skin problem on face and arms. He just told me that the culprit could be fungi so he told me to buy 15 Ketokenazole (dunno if that's right) tablets and take them once a day for 15 days. He did give me a cream which is in a UNLABELED white jar, larger than a vicks jar, which is white and a bit granulated with pasty smell. I didn't use it religiously though coz I'm suspicious about it. I don't like unlabeled meds/cosmetics, it's just scary. I also did a research on my own as I was suspecting that fungi could also be the cause of my dandruff so I bought Scalpex for around 300php, this shampoo also contains ketocenazole and I used it as directed, every 3 days or max 3x a week. It took me 3 bottles of Scalpex and finally accepted that "okay this is not going away with this stuff, I'm moving on." So it's probably not fungi.

So what is this? just plain extreme dryness with oversensitive scalp? I still am struggling with this problem but I ain't giving up yet. Right now I'm using Loreal (not antidandruff shampoo) and will change shampoo again and conditioner. I might also try the treatment mask regularly as it was never in my haircare routine and that calamansi and ACV as well. But first I gotta cut my waist-length hair (lapit na sa butt lol) for easier treatments.

*Sigh* I really wish this thing would go away, I used to wear black clothes all the time, now I just can't anymore.  =/

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2012, 09:34:26 am »
i have the same problem and my hatest thing is that its shows at the side of my ears and the top of my forehead. i cant wear dark colored clothes and i cant even tie my hair in a pony tail. i have yet to see a derma. i've made research and yes it can be fungi. if the dandruff is really at its worse, it is never because of dryness. the fungi wants oily environment daw. im half a bottle of T-Gel already and its not improving. when i finish the bottle, i'll go see a derma.

superpinya

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2012, 12:44:52 pm »
head and shoulders works for me! Yung clear hinde. Plus the other regular shampoos although mabango triggers the existence of dandruff on my scalp. Problema ko sa H&S, ang tigas talaga. hahahaha. buhul buhol. Even if I am using their conditioner, wala, iba pa rin labot ng cream silk. Would you be able to suggest po of a better anti dandruff shampoo which is not drying? Thanks!

wintersolstice

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2012, 11:14:40 pm »
head and shoulders gamit ko eversince. once na magstop ako for a week, sure na mangangati na yung scalp ko. and it's very annoying especially at work. problem ko lang sa head and shoulders is naghahair fall ako. :( so i only use it every other day and use loreal anti-hairfall shampoo in between days.

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #311 on: November 22, 2012, 05:28:11 am »
Waaah major dandruff break out ako now!!! I can't find reduff!!!!

sweetham

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #312 on: November 22, 2012, 09:22:50 am »
winter=dandrufffff!!!! :( same kami ni hubby :(

gurlalolz

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #313 on: December 15, 2012, 10:18:17 am »
grabe din dandruff ko ngayon with matching acne pa  :'( nakaubos na ko ng clear, nothing happened. ngayon paubos na yung head and shoulders ko, makapal pa rin dandruff ko. will try nizoral and yung  treatment ni sumacumrockers. sana gumana  :(

euwie

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #314 on: December 25, 2012, 04:22:01 pm »
Since wala na akong makitang l'oreal anti dandruff shampoo for greasy hair, i found sebamed anti dandruff for greasy hair the next best thing. Effective promise! I panicked when i couldn't find l'oreal anywhere so i tried lush products, head and shoulders, clear. Nothing worked! I was a bit hesitant to purchase sebamed, afraid to be disappointed again, and of course, i don't want to waste money again. But it really works! Try nyo promise! :)

eeyore5147

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #315 on: December 25, 2012, 04:30:18 pm »
Nizoral shampoo. Its very effective, available in sachets kasi mahal per bottle  :D
To treat dandruff, 3x a week yata. Then once a week for maintenance if you have dry scalp that's prone to dandruff.
There's the green one to treat dandruff and the blue one for maintenance. Around P30 per sachet.

tina14

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #316 on: December 25, 2012, 07:13:56 pm »
I'm 25 and I started to have dandruff at age 23. At first there weren't that much, it would go on and off without me doing anything about it. I used Head & Shoulders back then in Europe. At 24, the dandruff won't go away anymore, it became persistent when my colleagues suggested a change of shampoo. I did change to pantene and garnier, still the same.

I went back to the Philippines, it became even worse. They say it's the climate change. What's worse is that my face (on the sides near ears) and my arms started to have dry red patches that looked like eczema or ringworms.

Anyways, I changed to Clear (blue and white) and still nothing. I went to David's Salon and they said I should get their Hair Spa treatment which costs 2k+++ (recommended weekly) and I cannot afford that much, they also suggested to buy their own Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ( which I didn't  ;D) for about 200php. They also did tell me to never use Clear again as it might not be for me. They didn't recommend brands, just told me to change shampoo.

So I went to a dermatologist for my skin problem on face and arms. He just told me that the culprit could be fungi so he told me to buy 15 Ketokenazole (dunno if that's right) tablets and take them once a day for 15 days. He did give me a cream which is in a UNLABELED white jar, larger than a vicks jar, which is white and a bit granulated with pasty smell. I didn't use it religiously though coz I'm suspicious about it. I don't like unlabeled meds/cosmetics, it's just scary. I also did a research on my own as I was suspecting that fungi could also be the cause of my dandruff so I bought Scalpex for around 300php, this shampoo also contains ketocenazole and I used it as directed, every 3 days or max 3x a week. It took me 3 bottles of Scalpex and finally accepted that "okay this is not going away with this stuff, I'm moving on." So it's probably not fungi.

So what is this? just plain extreme dryness with oversensitive scalp? I still am struggling with this problem but I ain't giving up yet. Right now I'm using Loreal (not antidandruff shampoo) and will change shampoo again and conditioner. I might also try the treatment mask regularly as it was never in my haircare routine and that calamansi and ACV as well. But first I gotta cut my waist-length hair (lapit na sa butt lol) for easier treatments.

*Sigh* I really wish this thing would go away, I used to wear black clothes all the time, now I just can't anymore.  =/

^hi sis! try to research about clobex shampoo, betamethasone scalp shampoo, tar shampoo. i had a similar experience. may mga red spots tumubo sa noo pati ears ko naging scaly. i used some if not all of the above products i mentioned and it helped manage yung condition. i asked my derma about it at maraming factors. climate. fungi. stress. dryness. yung ginagamit na shampoo. hirap malaman kung ano. at walang cure unfortunately. imamanage na lang yung situation pag nagflare up.

i hope this helps :)

deepred

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #317 on: December 26, 2012, 11:02:05 am »
Try stieprox shampoo... it's really effective. You can buy it sa drugstore..we recommend this sa mga patients ng mom and sis ko.

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #318 on: December 26, 2012, 11:18:25 am »
^how much yan sis?

deepred

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo's or Conditioner
« Reply #319 on: December 26, 2012, 06:20:08 pm »
^about 500-600 php. You use it only 2 to 3x a week

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close