We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis DV, baka ako yun! Anyway, I checked out Rustan's Shang, never daw nagkaroon ng Juicy Couture pram doon. I'm feeling hopeless.
I guess sa lahat ng major SM Dep't Stores meron. I will ask nga if I can order pa. Naisip ko kasi it will be perfect sa JC diaper bag ko dito, when we get the Buzz maghahanap pa ako ng matching diaper bag.
My hubby bought a Chicco liteway stroller last year (Dec 2009) at Sta. Lucia-Cainta. Yesterday ko lang napansin na wala sya nakasulat na LITEWAY sa side bar. Fake ba to nabili namen? It's apple green in color.