We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ I bet that is the one in Barrington Place. 350 per class if I recall it right.
I'm also from Imus sis. =) Pero sa Alapan kami. Saan yung studio sis and pano pumunta dun?[/quoteSis, hindi ko po alam ang Alapan... From Rob Imus, sakay ka [textspeak!] green na cab papunta pag-asa... sabihin mo sa driver ibaba ka sa citta italia... pwede mo na rin lakarin from gate to clubhouse, malapit lang naman... nasa clubhouse yung fitness hub gym.
I find it much more engaging if the class is jampacked. Talagang parang zumba fest
im also interested to try zumba! do you know any good studios in makati or fort bonifacio? thanks guys!
Zumba is a super fun workout! 1 hour zumba can burn up to 500 caories depending on how you move your body. The more effort you exert the more calories you burn. That's what our zumba instructor told us before. I love Zumba!:)