We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@margaritabythebeach, thanks for the info, i think it's just semi-permanent tattoo lang, not permanent talaga, but it does look more natural than the ordinary eyebrow tattoo... I know somebody who does it, sa qc area lang siya, I'm thinking i might try it, the fee is 8k for feather 3d eyebrow tat. Well if matuloy ako i'll post the pics here so our sisses could see...
Parang nabasa ko dito sa thread na to, di daw maganda sa Let's face it. So far ang pinaka okay Pretylooks.
Thanks, sis 5K yung lips. For me, hindi sya masakit, sis. Pero mataas pain threshold ko. The best way I can describe it is parang may ballpen (g-tech) na sinusulat ng padiin sa lips mo. Mahapdi nga yung eyebrows. Yung lips naman, carry lang.Oi, i love your brows!
I've had my eyebrows done too when I was still in Cebu, now I'm in Manila. I love them! Super magaling [textspeak!] gumagawa. Mother-Son tandem They have a lot of clients. They go to Cebu, Davao and other provinces every month to offer their services. But I think they're based in Manila talaga. I paid 2,500 for it with 3 retouch sessions.
@Frixxie cute a few hours after tattoo, puffy pero scared pa rin si boyfriend mag kiss sa akin. Lol!