We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
AirAsia is having a promo to Tokyo. Meron package dun for April na inclusive of plane tickets, hotels, overland transportation, meals, and tax mga 65k lang. Pero manggagaling sa KL, Malaysia.Yung cherry blossoms sa Japan maganda pag April.
hello sisters, just wanted to ask if you've gone to shinsaibashi in osaka? how are the shops? are there great clothes there that are unbranded? (meaning, very cool japanese fashion but no labels so hindi mahal.)really want to know!!
sang part merong snow sa japan and [textspeak!] month nagkakameron?
I lived in Hokkaido for a year and you get snow up there almost all year round. Mga bandang October-November meron na all throughout April.
Is it OK to travel alone in Japan? Tokyo and neighboring cities..I really love to go but I don't have someone to go with so I will travel solo...It might be expensive though...