We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
2nd time ko na mag personal loan sa sss, bkit kaya same lang ang inapprove saking amount? kala ko pa naman mas malaki na pag 2nd loan.
ang problem ko kasi, employed ako so hindi ko masasagad sa highest bracket.... Is it true that if I pay the last 5years with highest bracket, I can get the highest pension?
I just want to update you guys. Just got my check from SSS yesterday. I got the maximum (P30K) . Salamat po!! So kahit 10 months akong di nakapaghulog, yung over-all contribution ko ata ang pinagbasehan nila since mataas naman ang hulog ng company ko dati. Yun lang! Atleast me budget na for baby's 1st birthday..