We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@tiniwinidiHi! I understand the concern. the best advise is to follow up with your ophthalmologist until the issue is resolved.
@missreeseIf ALL you are interested in is the grade of your eye and not any other potential problem of the eye, then usually, an optometrist is all you need. If,by any chance, you do have other problems in the eye, then you had best see an ophthalmologist. It will save you a visit.
I wanted to get contact lenses so I went to an optical shop yesterday. After a series of tests, the optometrist advised to not wear contact lenses yet since I have a few abrasions and a scar on my right eye's cornea. He gave me Cellufresh to use for a month and told me to return then to see if I can wear contact lenses. He also told me to see an opthalmologist since two of my lower eyelashes are touching my eye.
@kiminsanIt is possible that you need glasses. It is also possible that you just have computer vision syndrome. See your ophtha to find out.